• Thread starter Animal Chin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Hey guys I know there's a dud thread here somewhere but I'm looking for a consensus on a certain question. I'm pretty overwhelmed lately because my construction company is super busy so after twelve hour days there I'm exhausted by the time I get home and somehow I've missed a couple plants that are duds and they are halfway through flower plus they're 6 ft. My question is should I let them finish flower or should I chop them? They have some frost but barely. I've never dealt with this before so I'm kinda clueless...for instance I can't sell this herb true? I'm thinking I should chop them now and dump them...whatcha think?

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Dump em if theyre true duds
Thx rado I'm gonna do that tonight just because I'd love a little extra room. 1/4 of my room is sfv and it's bomb. 1/4 is white bubba and one of those has zero frost compared to the other white bubbas. 1/4 is unknown og and a couple of those have zero frost and my last 1/4 of the room is bty and those are all fire. It's pretty easy to spot a dud when the same clones next to it are frosty as fuck. I just haven't been paying attention like I should. Btw I've been following you on Instagram and I'm loving all your crosses your doing. Let me know if you need and help lol ;). Also congrats on that ssh...what a beauty you lucky dog. Peace.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Whats your handle over there mang? And ya if you have multiples and one isn't matching up its def a dud and needs to be axed. She wont do anything better than what shes done so far. Kinda hard anymore w/ the duds. Need to throw prob 10-20% more plants in just so you get a full run....haha.

Ill have to get you some of these ssh xs here down the line so keep in touch

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Nope. Minimal production of oil with dud plants

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Whats your handle over there mang? And ya if you have multiples and one isn't matching up its def a dud and needs to be axed. She wont do anything better than what shes done so far. Kinda hard anymore w/ the duds. Need to throw prob 10-20% more plants in just so you get a full run....haha.

Ill have to get you some of these ssh xs here down the line so keep in touch
Do you have away I can stay in contact with you privately? An email perhaps? I don't want to give out my handle because I only use it to browse...literally. I'm over this social media shit accept for using it to browse or learn. For instance I started this thread for advice. I'm not sure how a guy that avoids drama and is in the 1% of people on the Internet that doesn't have an ego and says what he means and means what he says has so many haters but I do lol so it's much easier for me and my constitution to not even participate especially since I've got nothing to prove. I've noticed all the drama revolves around insecure people who have something to prove. They need recognition just to feel worthy and I'm guessing me being secure is what brings on the hate. Anyways Ill PM you my email and my burner and if you want to keep in touch we can. I told you a year ago what I thought of you when I was set up for failure as a mod and you were one of the very few that remained cool to me. Your a solid dude and solid guys are few and far between especially in an industry where guys are measuring their dicks every 10 mins.

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
sell them to people you dont like .
I'm guessing your joking but I'm sure I could get away with mixing it in with good units but that's not my style. I'm not about greed I'm about keeping it real. They hit the trash can last night.

grayarea

grayarea

That's awful, but it made me laugh.

Can you make oil with them?

Thats why i dont post anymore . better to not have people think your an awful person and laugh at you.

i like how you make oil joke , hope you were not being serious ? making oil from sub par product means sub par oil .

T

toquer

I throw plants away all the time. Sick ones go directly into the trash. Pot and all. No need to spread their infection. Culled losers those get mulched.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Thats why i dont post anymore . better to not have people think your an awful person and laugh at you.

i like how you make oil joke , hope you were not being serious ? making oil from sub par product means sub par oil .
Nope, it was an honest question. I've never experienced a dud before, so I wouldn't presume to know. :)

I assumed you were joking when you said to sell that sub par product to people you don't like. So much for a SOH!

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Nope, it was an honest question. I've never experienced a dud before, so I wouldn't presume to know. :)

I assumed you were joking when you said to sell that sub par product to people you don't like. So much for a SOH!
I also have never had the misfortune of having a "dud" this is weird does it happen with certain strains?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I honestly don't know. You might want to read some of We Solidarity's thread on it, though. I have one plant right now that I think may be a dud, but I'm not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom