What to use for bugs.

• Thread starter Flowertop.1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

No they don’t have wings, they jump. The back of them comes to a defined V. They are really bright green.
Leaf hoppers jump when disturbed. There are many species of different colors. Soap spray will get them off your plants.

Something I should have mentioned earlier, only spray after the sun has gone down. Never spray anything in the heat of the day.

Bobrown14

Bobrown14

I used to use Captain Jacks often outdoors, but since hanging a Hummingbird feeder, the population of bugs is almost non existent..

Little buggers, drink, and inspect the crop before heading out daily..I love this stuff!

Birds FTW - they eat a lot of insects. Bird feeders good suggestion. They also poop a lot its on my pu truck ffs. Free guano too. lol

If you don't have birds, spinosad works. If its just spinosad you can spray anytime. Just dont spray the bees with it.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Birds FTW - they eat a lot of insects. Bird feeders good suggestion. They also poop a lot its on my pu truck ffs. Free guano too. lol

If you don't have birds, spinosad works. If its just spinosad you can spray anytime. Just dont spray the bees with it.
I bud wash my outdoor plants (mostly used for fresh frozen hash) and get rid of months of dust, bugs, and crud.

Bobrown14

Bobrown14

Thanks thats what I use when I need it. Sometimes I add in peroxide just in case fvcks think they can swim. lol

H

hawkman

Mammonth P has come out with a insect product about 5 months ago - it's organic and if it's like there other products it's 1st class

Latest posts

Top Bottom