What type of fungus is this?

• Thread starter Cannabizz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cannabizz

Cannabizz

I have been trying to identify this fungus all night. I don't think it is a mushroom but some other type of life form. It's cool as shit. It's growing at the base of a rose plant.

Mushroom
Cannabizz

Cannabizz

DO you think it is Meripilus simstinei (Black Staining Polypore) ? No gill mushroom. (polypore) (sometimes confused for hen of the woods [fall mushroom] - not found in summer) Saprophytic fungi responsible for breaking down and recycling dead plant and animal material.

weedtech

weedtech

Supporter
Seems like you are seeking a mushroom thread. That may be more popular than is obvious. Some folks make those on purpose. 😁

The real deal: soil is all about these mechanisms - instead of something you mix with water, hoping the miracle of science smiles on you.

Cannabizz

Cannabizz

Slice it up , sautee with some-chicken , see what happens ......
Hey Dire Wolf, I love your dedication to the cannabis plant. Were you on overgrow.com? Feel like I remember you from elsewhere.

But I did some research, I don't think it is very good right now, it has to be eaten in early growth stages and is very tough. It also get's very unappealing in color after cooked. I basically answered my own question, lmao.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey Dire Wolf, I love your dedication to the cannabis plant. Were you on overgrow.com? Feel like I remember you from elsewhere.

But I did some research, I don't think it is very good right now, it has to be eaten in early growth stages and is very tough. It also get's very unappealing in color after cooked. I basically answered my own question, lmao.
Hell I was addicted to overgrow , you were there ? Fuck bought every damn seed off seed bay and followed all the players for years , it was nuts , hadn't been back on a forum till now ......

Top Bottom