What type of light should be used to clone

• Thread starter Squam
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Squam

Squam

Hi this is my first grow and I have a few mimosa plants that I’m planning on cloning in the near future, Iv used a Mars hydro tsw 2000w led so far in my grow and was wondering since I can connect the Mars hydro lights together if I can clone with this type of led although that’s a bit expensive. I’m going to use a propagator and looking for advice on what other lights more experienced growers use/get the best results with clones I’d really appreciate the feedback! ✌️☮️ I can’t really afford to mess up I’m trying to do everything the best that I can to succeed in my first grow.

growsince79

growsince79

Hi this is my first grow and I have a few mimosa plants that I’m planning on cloning in the near future, Iv used a Mars hydro tsw 2000w led so far in my grow and was wondering since I can connect the Mars hydro lights together if I can clone with this type of led although that’s a bit expensive. I’m going to use a propagator and looking for advice on what other lights more experienced growers use/get the best results with clones I’d really appreciate the feedback! ✌️☮️ I can’t really afford to mess up I’m trying to do everything the best that I can to succeed in my first grow.
Cfl or T5.

Top Bottom