What type of nutrients do I use?

• Thread starter BamaBushes32
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BamaBushes32

BamaBushes32

I’m switching over to flower in the next 3 days. I’m using GH trio. I’m growing in fox farm ocean forest. I just transplanted all plants in 3 Gallon fabric pot with fox Farm ocean forest. Do I still give veg nutrients like it says or do I do I hold off for a week or so because soil has enough N in it already?? I just don’t wanna give N toxic at beginning of flower! Thanks any help is appreciated!

BigCube

BigCube

I use GH trio, on the bottle there is a transition to flower mix. Just follow that.
Cannabis still needs N in flower. Follow the instructions. I mix everything at about 80% of what the bottle says and I have great results.

Good luck man!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I’m switching over to flower in the next 3 days. I’m using GH trio. I’m growing in fox farm ocean forest. I just transplanted all plants in 3 Gallon fabric pot with fox Farm ocean forest. Do I still give veg nutrients like it says or do I do I hold off for a week or so because soil has enough N in it already?? I just don’t wanna give N toxic at beginning of flower! Thanks any help is appreciated!

They wont likely need added nutrients for 2-3 weeks with a transitioning plant. Be careful. If you feed early they can get locked up or burn from too much elements at the roots.

Best to wait to see some lower yellowing or a lack of luster in the leaves to start fertilizing and start low like 15-25% of directions and work up slowly.

Top Bottom