What usb microscope should I buy?

• Thread starter Jolly Mon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jolly Mon

Jolly Mon

I just purchased a Aven zipscope 2.0 and I thought its magnification was 50X to 200X but I seem to only have one setting and have gone through manual several times can't figure it out. I can take a pic. then zoom but thats not 200X. Any info on Optex scopes? Any info on what usb microscope to buy would be great. I'm sending mine back and will keep looking. Thanks

G

Gardengnome

Jolly
Look into the Veho deluxe 400x. It goes from 20 to 400x. Heard good things about it. So, bought one for my bf. I will play around with it tomorrow and let you know what we think.

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

i will check out the veho as well,

are there any more farmers that use a usb scope they like? :bong2:

HipsterDoodus

HipsterDoodus

Inexpensive USB microscopes are generally disappointing, often due to difficulties with focus. The quality just isn't there yet at the lower price points.

Jolly Mon

Jolly Mon

I was told by an Aven tech. support guy to find a analog vs. digital but not finding much on the market, Any advice?

rollon

rollon

look into the digital blue usb microscopes. they have qx3 and qx5 models available used online cheap. they have a new model coming out soon with high resolution. i used it to take my avatar. its in my gallery full sized. peace

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
i will check out the veho as well,

are there any more farmers that use a usb scope they like? :bong2:

I have a Veho 400, very disappointed in it. It works, but barely, only on one of my 8 usb ports, and took awhile to figure it out. The drivers it came with didn't work at all, had to download new ones. It takes my computer about 5 minutes to register the scope, and my computer is only a yr old, plenty of RAM and processing speed. The focus sucks, too, very hard to use the dial the way it is positioned on the scope.

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

I bought a Veho and was a little disappointed, I have a number of scopes and it is the one I use the least. You need a very heavy stand for it and when you press the button it moves. Now that I have it strapped to my stereo scope it works better. A few years ago I bought the Eye clops a kids toy and it blew me away on how good it was, they have a better one out

Bionic Cam Video Microscope

The Bionic Cam Video Microscope is made by EyeClops. This high powered microscope has a full colour LCD screen that allows you to zoom in at either 100x, 200x or 400x magnifications. The flash drive and USB key let you save any interesting specimens you find. Since the Bionic Cam Video Microscope is portable, you can discover new things anywhere you go. This microscope is recommended for kids ages eight years and older to explore and learn about the world around them.

Here are some shots from the Vheo I have some better ones will look for it, also some shots of the Vheo strapped in

IMGP2145
IMGP2146
IMGP2147
IMGP2148

Top Bottom