What we thinking chaps and ladies?

• Thread starter VinnieV
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
VinnieV

VinnieV

A tad much nitrogen? Possible nutrient lockout as a result? Hmm?

Gonna start posting these as “Tuesday Teasers”

What we thinking chaps and ladies

VinnieV

VinnieV

I should’ve known to give a bit more info huh.

Okay so most recently been on 1.6EC with calmag, canna aqua and silicon

Realized I hadn’t checked PH as usually when I mix nutes etc my oh sits at 6ish, bit of a shiter, as I recently moved units and my current Ph out the tap here is 9!

So, bit of stress there that was visible in the plants, wound up they were getting around ph7-8 and was visible in plants. Corrected this with a flush and lighter feed - bounced back fine, started showing a bit of nitrogen deficiency, think I over shot when I treated this with a feed of 800ml calmag, 300ml nitrogen (canna) to 1000l h20. Definitly believe I hit it a bit hard with the nitrogen, being the first time I used this product.

Last watering was 3 days ago of the above.

Doing flood and drain, past two weeks has been PH 5.5 in, PH 5.8-

And I’m assuming nitrogen toxicity / nute lockout as a result.

ALSO - tad bit of heat stress The last two days (the symptoms pictures prw date this issue) due to an AC going bust, but that’ll be fixed tomorrow. I certainly don’t make it easy for myself...

I’ve attached a couple of other pics that I have right now - shall update again tomorrow with a full plant, and in natural light as I know it’s a pain trying to diagnose with HPS.

They were scheduled a defoliation last week but thought I’d save any additional stress at the moment.

AA8101FB 1D81 4B01 ABDC E21D18F1C069

FC18F81A 4D9D 4729 B946 08B0CB643B84
E39266A7 991B 4143 A30D DA017DEA02FB

Top Bottom