What weed podcasts are you listening to?

• Thread starter MEGA956
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MEGA956

MEGA956

How we doin guys?

Wondering if you had any recommendations on podcast for growing or about weed in general. I've been listening to The Pot Cast on soundcloud, great stuff. The JJ interview from top dawg is pretty cool and the Umami seeds interview is amazing, quality stuff on there.

I also check stuff out on YouTube, any recommendations are welcome.

H

hawkman

Adam Dun Show __DudeGrow.com - Pot TV - The PodCast - are a few if you want more just let me know

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I listen to Grow From Your Heart, but I can't say it's the best podcast for basics of growing. It's done by the Irie Genetics breeder. Really, what I consider the most valuable of the GFYH (go fuck your helf?) is when the subject is one of his strains. He tells you what to expect, growth-wise, effects-wise, yield-wise... You can really decide if you want to buy the seeds in the first place.

Very honest about the specifics of the strains he sells. I wish all breeders would do something similar -- or at least provide a strain description.

MEGA956

MEGA956

I agree, I like the ones that have breeder interviews. It really helps to hear what terps to expect, growth structure and other things about the seeds you're gonna purchase.

MEGA956

MEGA956

Just finished the Tom Hill interview on The Pot Cast, very interesting topics. Been looking more into "open pollination" after listening to Tom Hill.

MEGA956

MEGA956

Listened to a few episodes of The Potcast recently. The latest with Skunk VA was pretty boring, just talked about his new dispensery, giant waste of time.

I've noticed a bunch of the people on there are his "buddies" like 'Not So Dog', sorry but I have no clue who that guy is.

Top Bottom