What Would You Do If Your Caregiver Quit On You?

• Thread starter LittleDabbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Ideas? Cause mine just quit outta no where...

Hrmf.. Not having a good morning and its not even noon yet.. Fucking awesome! :D

sixstring

sixstring

well if you dont have any other friends that grow that will take you on i suggest going to the local grow shop or disp if there is one and taking to them about caregivers in the area that grow the fire.most the grow stores around here are staffed by growers the know other growers ect.seems like a shit way to do it just up and quit on you with no advanced notice.i had to get rid of one of my guys a few years back because he was a complete idiot and my weakest link,but i told him he had a month to find someone new,and gave him a flyer from the disp for a caregiver lookin to up his numbers.hope you find a better dude soon bro

MrBanjo

MrBanjo

That sucks @LittleDabbie , did he have to cut down his crop or something? Crazy to think about just up and stopping like that.

Are you in an apartment or something? Is that why you're unable to grow?

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I guess i miss-interpreted what was relayed to me.. Hes not done growing, he just don't wanna deal with ME anymore.. Long back story don't ask not gonna tell..should have never done business with family..We havnt been close in years and this just drove the final nail in the coffin...

Not an apartment but a rental and the landlords really cool about me smoking and shit but not cool about growing.. my hands are tied.. I cant do outdoor even if i wanted to michigans seasons are brutal...

Theres disp. sure but thats also at least double what i was paying for shittier meds last time i was there...Looks like i'll be cutting back my intake switching back to pills for a while and talking to some friends..

And yeah it was a pretty shit way to go about this.. no warning no nothing.. Just STAB MC STABBY!

*sighs* So angry right now.. Wanna do bad things... *reminds self not violent person* Even if he is your back stabbing good for nothing cunt of a brother :D

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Better Meds i hope! I know 1 hook up atm i can go thru 200 a zip.. not bad. Ive smoked there meds once before there decent .. would need to run some oil to find out for sure but..

Wheels are turning! :D Inspired to do something thats for sure! :D

derkaderk

derkaderk

Ah shit dabbie....I've had VERY similar experiences in my life....sucks.

You'll find another connect, but blood is blood.

It took me years to forgive, and decades of legal issues(because of him)to wade through. We don't exactly hang out or talk on the phone....but I no longer have the uncontrollable urge to kill him when I see him and his family at family functions.

Good luck with everything.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Things are already looking up :D As far as my brother I have no interest in ever dealing with him again, Its been worse and worse over the years with him ive bent over backwards for him done tons of stuff to help him out ect ect and got little thanks back..

never kept any of the strains I wanted or needed for my pain and would only keep the bulk producers that he could make money off of..

Trashed some of the best medicinal strains because he didn't like how much he had to put in a jar to make an ounce.. His exact words.. I lost sour bubble because of him and tons of other great pain relief strains..

Greedy prick is no CAREGIVER... Gives no fucks.. only takes...

Blessing in disguise to be honest i'll now have access to a wider selection of meds and hopefully be able to taylor a treatment plan again instead of just smoking whatever gets toss my way like a dog...

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

I would look safely and feverishly for a person i could trust and that is compassionate to take thier place i guess . After i throw on some "fuck you'ish ' metal songs real loud . lol. Sorry to hear of your misfortune . Maybe this will make something much better happen for you in the long run . Good luck LittleDabbie

colostoney

colostoney

just the lil bit your attitude I've seen here bro no offense but honest you are the sorta entitled type I recommend to the dispensaries local cuz I can't help ya.....especially if you were my brother.
I suggest you move sacrifice whatever it takes to grow your own LIKE EVERY other grower here has to or buck up and get your wallet out.
peace

Kendo

Kendo

This is one of the topics I will opine about in my series The trials and tribulations of a canna-consultant.
Obviously there is more going on with this story than just being dropped by a caregiver, bad blood.

I have grown for a lot of patients in my day. For the most part they were appreciative and happy.
Many have demanded that I grow certain strains that,"Worked best for them" or simply their preferential flavor.
REALLY? R U F'n kiddin me, NO!. I tell them STRAIGHT UP, " if you know someone growing that strain, maybe they have an open spot for a patient" You can call me Honey Badger in this because IDGAF! IMHO making such demands is the epitome of looking the gift horse in the mouth. Persons asked me to grow for them because they knew I was honest, fair and grew some of the dankest meds they ever had opportunity to sample. Asking is one thing, I will take the time to research if the strain works within my regimen and structure. Demanding is a whole nuther animule. Dropped a few of these persons and in retrospect I saw that they all had a similar trait. They considered themselves 100% deserving of more than was offered, 100% entitled to tell me how to run my garden, 100% entitled to place themselves above my goals and endeavors. Of course the greed card came into play due to my not wanting to dedicate a portion of my precious space to some larfy ass flavor of the day strain that the patient wanted me to grow for them.
That said I also have grown for the same patients for over a decade before I left Cali. Longevity? Oh ya!

colostoney

colostoney

besides all the legal shit and worrying laws changed over night and my home is gonna be raided, being a legal caregiver was a shitty experience to me cuz the patients. I spoiled every single one of them and let my heart be too good to their ungrateful asses many times Id fuck my grow up and hardly evn have personal smoke cuz I wasn't about to let my sick people with MS or under going chemo to suffer. But them cock sucks certainly learned to take advantage of it. And yep they all became cannaseurs over a few months and were too good for anything but the dankest OG kush at rock bottom price in a few months usually lol well until I hid out a couple weeks and let them shop elsewhere. When colos laws changed there was a time a few years back when all these clubs and shit started offering free ozs to sign up with them in shit too that was the end for me. Fuck that.

The last straw was a pussy cunt patient I still swear I will stomp I ever catch up with pushed me to my limit and I dropped him and told him go elsewhere. Asshole leaves over a hundred messages next few hours demanding I give him his 12 fucking plants and several ounces I was allotted because of him back! LMFAO gets worse this dipshit had the cunts balls to go to my local police and demand the plants in a weirded out weed fiend rage. Cops called me and warned me he seemed unstable and manic and to be careful thats all. See it is hard times for snitches in colo

Still it hurt my feelings and was my last official caregiver moment. Honestly Dabbie you reminded me a ton a him when ya got all shitty on your brother in this thread. You need to respect your provider folks or you wont have a good one too long these days I guarantee.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
This is one of the topics I will opine about in my series The trials and tribulations of a canna-consultant.
Obviously there is more going on with this story than just being dropped by a caregiver, bad blood.

I have grown for a lot of patients in my day. For the most part they were appreciative and happy.
Many have demanded that I grow certain strains that,"Worked best for them" or simply their preferential flavor.
REALLY? R U F'n kiddin me, NO!. I tell them STRAIGHT UP, " if you know someone growing that strain, maybe they have an open spot for a patient" You can call me Honey Badger in this because IDGAF! IMHO making such demands is the epitome of looking the gift horse in the mouth. Persons asked me to grow for them because they knew I was honest, fair and grew some of the dankest meds they ever had opportunity to sample. Asking is one thing, I will take the time to research if the strain works within my regimen and structure. Demanding is a whole nuther animule. Dropped a few of these persons and in retrospect I saw that they all had a similar trait. They considered themselves 100% deserving of more than was offered, 100% entitled to tell me how to run my garden, 100% entitled to place themselves above my goals and endeavors. Of course the greed card came into play due to my not wanting to dedicate a portion of my precious space to some larfy ass flavor of the day strain that the patient wanted me to grow for them.
That said I also have grown for the same patients for over a decade before I left Cali. Longevity? Oh ya!

Lets just say we had agreements made to grow out certain strains when i provided them along with agreements to purchase X product each month along with agreements on strain variety ect ect ect.

as the years faded so did the agreements one after another.. I let things slide never really said much got pissed when he cut the sour bubble and he knew it.. Now it was down to like 4 strains most of which was middle shelf.. Lost almost all of the top shelf strains in favor of middle to lower grade weed cause its bigger!

If you can't trust your own family to keep there word then its kinda hard to trust anyone anymore..

But all is not lost :D I do have friends who are far more trustworthy then my own kin.. Theres always bags of weed out there for sale :D

This was a blessing actually now i don't ever have to deal with his bullshit lies about the products.. Love when growers straight up bold face lie to you about shit too..

Oh well time for a dab and american horror story :D

Oh and if he looses one more patient hes not even a patient himself hes a caregiver so he'll loose his status and ability to grow.. So people like him who are supported by people like me need to have a little gratitude. Specially for the amount of weed i buy a month ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom