What would you do to boost buds here?

• Thread starter JohnnyGrow309
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MasterCookie

I agree with the dispo weed stuff. I make craft unless I fuck it up (hopefully not) but my point was that it's obviously way harder to dial in the needs of 300 plants at once as opposed to one. You can obviously cater to one plant way better than 300
The amount of plants doesn't change anything. All of them are being water with the same feed.. you will be surprised of how stable and consistent plants can grow.

20221111 151314
M

MasterCookie

Different pheno only changes the yield and type of yield and rate of productivity. How at the root zone pH and nutrients are very similar especially if it is the same pheno.

J

JohnnyGrow309

Plants show there expressions vastly different inside to out too.like my pics above the genetic traits were leafy like buds out.. grown indoors were all less leaf to bud ratio..

The amount of plants doesn't change anything. All of them are being water with the same feed.. you will be surprised of how stable and consistent plants can grow.
You really think the amount of plants don't change ANYTHING? Care to show me any prize winning weed that was grown 300-400 at a time? Unless they tested every single plant and picked the very highest testing buds out of the entire crop. The amount of plants does change things. I have one plant right now that won't absorb water for example. I have another plant that is prolonging its buds, etc. Etc. You can't cater to 300 plants the way you can to 30 or less.

M

MasterCookie

You really think the amount of plants don't change ANYTHING? Care to show me any prize winning weed that was grown 300-400 at a time? Unless they tested every single plant and picked the very highest testing buds out of the entire crop. The amount of plants does change things. I have one plant right now that won't absorb water for example. I have another plant that is prolonging its buds, etc. Etc. You can't cater to 300 plants the way you can to 30 or less.
You can.. and if it was legal in my country I would have shown you.. and everyone knows tomatoes are alot harder to grow than cannabis.. a cannabis yield on average per tree is 8 to 14oz tomatoes are 20 to 30 POUNDS!! some growing times.. please educate yourself. Veggies production consume so much more nutrients than cannabis production per plant..

M

MasterCookie

As. Chemist we don't look at yield to calculate nutrient draw.. we calculate using tissue sampling and test the for instance the total ppm of potassium in the plant tissue and multiple that up via the total weight of the plant.. lol the leaves on a tomato plant alone will pass the weight nutrient for an entire cannabis tree.. especially your small cannabis trees.. and I didn't even calculate the ppm of uptake potassium in the fruits.. it's simple mass transfer.. Don't think you are certified to grow cannabis make you an expert in horticulture.. check yourself plz

M

MasterCookie

You come on this forum.. with your sick deficient plants.. low in calcium low in nitrogen and forced fed potassium hoping that you can get a good harvest with main stems looking thin like chop sticks.. looking like there is no air movement with low light intensity.. playing a boss is growing because you have the ability to grow 300 to 400 plants at a time... then if you are so great y in God's good earth are you asking for advice in this forum from mom and dads and stoners that grow bigger yielding plants.. and your bigger EGO defense is that 30 plants is much easier to grow than 300 plants.

Try 20000+ plants grown and then bump your gum here.
FB IMG 1668253781698
FB IMG 1668253778734
FB IMG 1668253740878

M

MasterCookie

I'm growing this with fishes.. the SAME water I use to grow my cannabis plants. No alterations at all.. and here you have your big brand name chemical company to do your grow and you still struggling... utter sadness.. best you change professions best you become a fictional writer because it's only fantasy you sell right now to my eyes... you picked them wrong person to provoke.. stay in your lane.. farmers have been growing millions of acres of products for centuries... a cannabis plant is just that a Freaking normal PLANT!!!

Z

Zill

I like this guy, Matercook. He one of the few on this forum that speaks from relevant experience and training. Unlike others forum members content to believe the urban legends. That wax not directed at anyone in particular. A lot of the legend crap has to do also with the tons of misinformation being spewed.

Zill.

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

Idk man. Plants need leaves for photosynthesis and transpiration to occur so this doesnt seem beneficial to me. Ive never had that hay smell in my dry room and ive never stripped a plant like this. Imo the hay smell happens when the plant is harvested and was not fully finished. I remove my fan leaves when i harvest, not during the grow.
Dude I've been thinking about why this last grow smells so much like hay. The first grow turned out awesome and smells awesome. But at the end of this last grow I missed watering day by 24 hours and fried about 75% of the leaves. I ended up harvesting early bc the tent began to smell like dead leaf matter instead of good bud and I was worried about what would happen if I left it. It was prob about 3 weeks early I would guess. But the herb kinda sucks. Barely gets me high and smells like straight hay. I was figuring it was allowing it to dry up that much that messed it up. I also believe I was not watering frequently enough through flower. But it makes me feel better to hear that harvesting early will cause that. At least then I know what I did wrong.

M

MasterCookie

Where you feel all the weed that came into America before it was legal...before you could've grown it.. Trinidad and Jamaica in the Caribbean.. 1000 and 1000 of thousands of pounds worth over 700mil us dollars grown right here everyt
time on new we have to be hearing who headless body found because of police drug buss.. be grateful you can grow them amount.. but always remember quality over quantity... Boi if I only screen shot this pic and upload on my Trinidad forum.. you will not want to live after you see them responses.

E

Edinburg

I do not know how I got in this discussion but if you want bigger buds I recommend Atami Bloombastic, expensive but worth the extra yield.

J

JohnnyGrow309

Where you feel all the weed that came into America before it was legal...before you could've grown it.. Trinidad and Jamaica in the Caribbean.. 1000 and 1000 of thousands of pounds worth over 700mil us dollars grown right here everyt
time on new we have to be hearing who headless body found because of police drug buss.. be grateful you can grow them amount.. but always remember quality over quantity... Boi if I only screen shot this pic and upload on my Trinidad forum.. you will not want to live after you see them responses.
I can assure you that Trinidad and Jamaica was not where majority of US weed came from. That just shows the hillbilly chest beating mindset you have.

I ask for advice because peers can always teach you something. Something you're too proud and boastful to admit.

You're a tomato grower. That does not make you an expert on cannabis that knows every nick and cranny.

As for my set up. My plants are getting 1000umol on average right now, 1 fan per 4 plants and have not wilted a single time since planting and my yields are huge but I'm not as silly as you to not want to ask people their opinion. That's the pride of an idiot talking.

Reminds me of a plumber I used to work for who got drunk everyday after work and claimed he did everything from work as a sniper to being stabbed 40 times to inventing the cure for cancer

J

JohnnyGrow309

The reason I'm good at what I do and why I get paid so much to do it is because I constantly refer with others, gain their insights, listen and pay attention. Self improvement is something most people are ashamed to do because it requires the admittance of your flaws or ignorance. Your comments are walking examples of that

H

hawkman

as for an additive for bigger buds "Massive Bloom" by green planet(their flagship product) or make "tricantional" (brew alafala, kelp, enzymen's and humic acid fro 24 hrs. you get a natural growth stimulator good for any plant production (sorry about spelling)

M

MasterCookie

The reason I'm good at what I do and why I get paid so much to do it is because I constantly refer with others, gain their insights, listen and pay attention. Self improvement is something most people are ashamed to do because it requires the admittance of your flaws or ignorance. Your comments are walking examples of that
I feel like you have split personal because your are clearly contradicting your personality. If you don't need help what make this thread.. are you lonely looking for people to speak with you. If you are soo great.. you shouldn't have to problem growing anything.. unless all this is a ploy to sneak in some promotional stuff of your business secretly under the Rader of not having to become a supporter In This forum... that's the only reason someone needs "help" and giving "advice" and knows what is wrong with your plants when you and everyone here know that you too need to came the fu*k down..

Is there any staff reading this thread that can remove it.. because clearly he is here to aggravate... troll and waste people's time.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I can assure you that Trinidad and Jamaica was not where majority of US weed came from. That just shows the hillbilly chest beating mindset you have.

I ask for advice because peers can always teach you something. Something you're too proud and boastful to admit.

You're a tomato grower. That does not make you an expert on cannabis that knows every nick and cranny.

As for my set up. My plants are getting 1000umol on average right now, 1 fan per 4 plants and have not wilted a single time since planting and my yields are huge but I'm not as silly as you to not want to ask people their opinion. That's the pride of an idiot talking.

Reminds me of a plumber I used to work for who got drunk everyday after work and claimed he did everything from work as a sniper to being stabbed 40 times to inventing the cure for cancer
We dont do this stuff over here on this forum. If you're gonna be nasty take it elsewhere dude.

M

MasterCookie

Just report it man. A staff member will jump right in.
I'll give him one more time for his ego to simmer down.. because I genuinely want to help him as much as I can.. I got loads of help myself here in this forum. My people ulterior motives sometimes makes them loose focus on the facts.. if he needs help. Humble yourself and you will get..

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I'll give him one more time for his ego to simmer down.. because I genuinely want to help him as much as I can.. I got loads of help myself here in this forum. My people ulterior motives sometimes makes them loose focus on the facts.. if he needs help. Humble yourself and you will get..
I was close, but then deleted my comment cause i figured he could have another shot lol.

E

Edinburg

No need to be nasty, we all do the best we can and try to learn from others or put our 2 cents in to help a fellow grower, we do not disparage folk here.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

If you all read the info in this thread, he is being attacked by more people than who are trying to help him. Stop arguing with him and showing him pictures of your weed and telling him why hes wrong. Explain the shit to him or get the fuck out. Ive been on here for years, and I can assure you that while most are good headed, there are a few that think they are king kong but are actually donkey shit. Im positive if you stoped 5v1ing him he wouldn't be throwing shade back.

PS MODS READING, im trying to become a supporter. I messaged logic a while ago, filld out that email form. . no response. . .

Top Bottom