What would you do?

• Thread starter druc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
druc

druc

So I’ve started some seeds to take cuttings in one 3x3 tent and am flowering in the other 3x3 tent. Getting ready to start my first perpetual harvest. I’ve growen white widow and royal gorilla and have secsessfully rooted 2 clones of each and have been transplanted into small pots. Would you use a first generation mars hydro 600w LED panel or continue to use a 2x 55w T5 for your light source. Keeping in mind that the clones will be moved in approx 4 weeks to the flower room where they have a 315w CMH light source. I’d love hear some input and suggestions. Thank you

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
So I’ve started some seeds to take cuttings in one 3x3 tent and am flowering in the other 3x3 tent. Getting ready to start my first perpetual harvest. I’ve growen white widow and royal gorilla and have secsessfully rooted 2 clones of each and have been transplanted into small pots. Would you use a first generation mars hydro 600w LED panel or continue to use a 2x 55w T5 for your light source. Keeping in mind that the clones will be moved in approx 4 weeks to the flower room where they have a 315w CMH light source. I’d love hear some input and suggestions. Thank you
While vegging I only use t5's I have moved them when I have room under the 1000w hps while its on through the day then return them to the veg room before the 1000w goes out. They really like that but it gets to be a chore moving large plants back and forth. They do very well under t5 lights but the 1000w just gives them a little boost.

Top Bottom