What would you recommend for an amnesia alternative.

• Thread starter weed420420420420420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

Ive already asked the "best haze" question once or twice but here's another version of the same question again.
Amnesia regular seeds cost 2,000 euros. So probably nobody is ever going to buy them again...
What might someone recommend thats close. Maybe just a good super silver haze or nevilles something or apollo something.

I'm sure some of the realistic priced ones are just as good like the sssdh and SLH and apollo and whatnot. And its just the premium that makes me want them so bad.

GYOweed

GYOweed

Ive already asked the "best haze" question once or twice but here's another version of the same question again.
Amnesia regular seeds cost 2,000 euros. So probably nobody is ever going to buy them again...
What might someone recommend thats close. Maybe just a good super silver haze or nevilles something or apollo something.

I'm sure some of the realistic priced ones are just as good like the sssdh and SLH and apollo and whatnot. And its just the premium that makes me want them so bad.
I have a lot of amnesia lemon haze S1 seeds burning a hole in my fridge bottom drawer. https://growdiaries.com/diaries/747...feminized-grow-journal-by-gyoweed/week/472409 made them for backup/experiments but i dont like watching the same movie twice and dont have time. germ to seedling was 90% and all looked to have uniform narrow serrated first leaves.

Top Bottom