• Start date
  • Tagged users None
MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I think this would be a very nice setup. I bought the fan last week. Haven’t tested it yet but it’s small. I think you’d be hard pressed to find a better setup than what you’ve got listed.

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

I think this would be a very nice setup. I bought the fan last week. Haven’t tested it yet but it’s small. I think you’d be hard pressed to find a better setup than what you’ve got listed.
The light is okay do you have one? I’m just used to having 2 lights one MH and one HPS

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I have a smaller model of that exact same light. It’s the two board model and I love it. Same qb288 v2 boards just a different heatsink and half the total watts. HLG is good stuff. You won’t be disappointed.

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

I have a smaller model of that exact same light. It’s the two board model and I love it. Same qb288 v2 boards just a different heatsink and half the total watts. HLG is good stuff. You won’t be disappointed.
I needa research i don’t know much about leds but idk what’s the difference between 550 HLG and the 550 HLG v2.

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

i have the fan and filter, they work great. very lightweight, too. easy to hook up. ducting slipped right over the flanges
V1 uses the 561c Samsung leds. The v2 uses 301b Samsung leds. The v2 is more efficient.
Do you guys know if that site is legit like the won’t sell me some bull crap? Because i can’t find them on amazon.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Yes they are legit. Buy direct from HLG. Usually when they are on amazon the price is jacked up cuz amazon charges ridiculous seller, storage and shipping fees. HLG is top of the line for quantum led lighting.

Phylex

Phylex

Yes they are legit. Buy direct from HLG. Usually when they are on amazon the price is jacked up cuz amazon charges ridiculous seller, storage and shipping fees. HLG is top of the line for quantum led lighting.
I have yet to understand the difference between the HLG 550 and HLG 600. But the HLG 600 is a little cheaper.

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

The heat sink design is different. That’s really all I can see between them. Maybe someone else can chime in.
Thanks price doesn’t matter ofcourse i wanna Save money but i want to have a really nice set up to grow nice organic buds!

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

Thanks price doesn’t matter ofcourse i wanna Save money but i want to have a really nice set up to grow nice organic buds!
On there website its 200$ more plus it’s saying it has a 3000k setting and a 4000k setting what’s the difference?

Phylex

Phylex

The HLG 550 is $891.65 - It has 480 max watts and 1178 PPF total output.
The HLG 600 is $761.00 - It has 620 max watts and 1540 PPF total output.

The spectrum for both is 3000K, the recommended foot print is the same size, and both are claimed to be 1000W SE HPS replacements.

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

The HLG 550 is $891.65 - It has 480 max watts and 1178 PPF total output.
The HLG 600 is $761.00 - It has 620 max watts and 1540 PPF total output.

The spectrum for both is 3000K, the recommended foot print is the same size, and both at claimed to be 1000W SE HPS replacements.
Thank you so much!! Imma go w the HLG V2 that HLG 600 looks like a steal but i would need to do more research

Eyebedam

Eyebedam

How many plants are you planning to run? Everything seems pretty solid, my only questionable item is your carbon filter choice.. I always go with phresh filters, I’m in a no go state so I def make sure I buy the best quality carbon filter I can..

Top Bottom