What y’all think?? Time to chop?

• Thread starter MeanGreen420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

So I’m at day 66 and ive flushed for last week and a half but these trichomes are still clear. These got bleached but i turned light down a while back. All the leaves are starting to dry up I’m guessing from no nutes. This is a cross made in Oklahoma called dank ass pheno but I can’t remember where I got it to find out flowering time.

What yall think time to chop
What yall think time to chop 2
What yall think time to chop 3
What yall think time to chop 4
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

If the trichomes are still clear like they appear to be in your picture why did you start flushing a week and a half ago?

Just going by the pistils I wouldn't even have looked at the trichomes yet

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Never go by what a breeder tells you always watch for the pistols to Darken and recede into the bud 1st, and at that point get in there with your scope and check them

In general they look pretty healthy and it's a great first effort! however if I were you I would start feeding those plants again cuz you've got two or three weeks to go, good luck!

Edit to add I never flush because you never know if they're going to finish up in 10 or 14 days I taper my nutrients off this is a point of great debate I'm just telling you how I do it I feel is more control that way and I've done side by sides and I taste no difference and see no difference in Burn

MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

Never go by what a breather tells you always go by first watch for the pistols to Dakin and recede into the bud and at that point you got to get in there with your scope and check them but if I were you I would start feeding those plants again cuz you've got two or three weeks to go
Thank you!

MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

Never go by what a breeder tells you always watch for the pistols to Darken and recede into the bud 1st, and at that point get in there with your scope and check them

In general they look pretty healthy and it's a great first effort! however if I were you I would start feeding those plants again cuz you've got two or three weeks to go, good luck!

Edit to add I never flush because you never know if they're going to finish up in 10 or 14 days I taper my nutrients off this is a point of great debate I'm just telling you how I do it I feel is more control that way and I've done side by sides and I taste no difference and see no difference in Burn
Thats what im thinking just give them a lower ppm feeding. My ex chopped my first grow before it finished so i havent got to fully experience this chop part of it. Thank You!!

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Thats what im thinking just give them a lower ppm feeding. My ex chopped my first grow before it finished so i havent got to fully experience this chop part of it. Thank You!!
You're welcome I'd feed them 500-600 PPM then in one week I'd cut it back by 100ppm or thereabouts something like that & usually the last 7 to 10 days my plants get only plain pH water good luck

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Nice buds though. When it doubt always go a week longer than your gut instinct.

Latest posts

Top Bottom