What Yield can I expect

• Thread starter Awoz71
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Awoz71

Awoz71

Hi all, first time grower and starting with Grand daddy purp. Im ending week 4 flower. I have intentionally kept my plants small due to my lack of grow area at the moment. My ladies are looking healthy but short. They are only 13 inches tall above the pot but both plants have roughly 15 colas forming with more then 3 stages. This is all for personal medical use. Im wondering what kind of yield I could possibly expect. I know its a hard question to answer but maybe sombody has gone this direction of grow.
What yield can i expect
What yield can i expect 2
What yield can i expect 3

Onemorecast

Onemorecast

Hi all, first time grower and starting with Grand daddy purp. Im ending week 4 flower. I have intentionally kept my plants small due to my lack of grow area at the moment. My ladies are looking healthy but short. They are only 13 inches tall above the pot but both plants have roughly 15 colas forming with more then 3 stages. This is all for personal medical use. Im wondering what kind of yield I could possibly expect. I know its a hard question to answer but maybe sombody has gone this direction of grow.View attachment 1095760View attachment 1095762View attachment 1095764

Looking good! How big are the pots your in? Also what lighting are you using and your room temps, humidity?

Awoz71

Awoz71

3 gallon pots
2-1000w led full spectrum
75 degrees 40% humidity

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Since they don't make 1000w leds I have seen that claim made with lights anywhere from 100-280ish watts.

You can expect anywhere from 1-2grams per actual wattage draw depending on you skill and strain... maybe a touch higher if you really pull it off.

Onemorecast

Onemorecast

2.7 per fixture I think
That's a ton of light if it's actual output and you have 2 of them. You should be able to get some awesome yields. I would suggest bringing your humidity up to at least 60%-75 and temps 79-80 if you can do it for optimal growth. Or as close to those as you can get. Then drop the humidity the last few weeks before you harvest to what you have it at now to help prevent mold or rot. You should have no problem getting a few ounces off each plant or better depending on those factors and strains. Looks like your on the right track

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Whats the brand name of the fixture and I can tell you what the true wattage is.

Awoz71

Awoz71

LeFreshinsoft 1000 Watt LED Grow Light for Indoor Plants Full Spectrum with UV Plant Lights Grow Lamp Dual Switch for Indoor Plants Veg and Flower 1000w (10W LEDs 100Pcs)

Awoz71

Awoz71

I know they are not high end units but doing this on a budget and a friend of mine used them in a 5x5 tent and grew massive plants with 3 of them

Onemorecast

Onemorecast

I know they are not high end units but doing this on a budget and a friend of mine used them in a 5x5 tent and grew massive plants with 3 of them

All that matters is the actual output of them and they are the right spectrum and you should be rocking. There is lots of Chinese made lights that can output some great power. If you don't have enough ppf you just won't get the growth and yield you want.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

The lights are 100 actual watts each just so you know. I would say being a new grower you should expect about 1-2 grams per watt. With LED during flower you want about 30w per sq ft of coverage in order to get even light spread and intensity. You tent is 25sq ft so imo your good for veg but for optimal light I flower I would 3x3 to maybe a 3x4 area.

Awoz71

Awoz71

The lights are 100 actual watts each just so you know. I would say being a new grower you should expect about 1-2 grams per watt. With LED during flower you want about 30w per sq ft of coverage in order to get even light spread and intensity. You tent is 25sq ft so imo your good for veg but for optimal light I flower I would 3x3 to maybe a 3x4 area.
Thanks for the info. My grow box is 2x 3.5x 3h with 2 lights. i trained them to be short but I think I stunted them early on by over watering. Bushy not tall. Well if I get 1g per thats 200g and 6 months of personal medication. I dont smoke a lot just enough to help me get good sleep. How do they look to you? Heres a few pics
20210224 210930
20210224 210908
20210220 131434

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Awoz71

Awoz71

So just wondering if I should do some fan leaf removal? If you look hard enough at my pic yiu can see I have a bunch of smaller pitsils forming under Those covers.
Screenshot 20210224 205904 Blink

Frostfire

Frostfire

Did you defoliate? How did this run turn out? Satisfied with the light?

Dub_City405

Dub_City405

They look nice and healthy. 13 inches tall is not very big at all. Your gonna have some good quality though but not a while lot. I got like 45-50 inch plants I get roughly a qp from. 112g.

growsince79

growsince79

Hi all, first time grower and starting with Grand daddy purp. Im ending week 4 flower. I have intentionally kept my plants small due to my lack of grow area at the moment. My ladies are looking healthy but short. They are only 13 inches tall above the pot but both plants have roughly 15 colas forming with more then 3 stages. This is all for personal medical use. Im wondering what kind of yield I could possibly expect. I know its a hard question to answer but maybe sombody has gone this direction of grow.View attachment 1095760View attachment 1095762View attachment 1095764
I'll guess 2oz each if all goes well from here.

Top Bottom