What you guys think nutes or spray damage?

• Thread starter Judaz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Judaz

Judaz

@Aqua Man @MIMedGrower

walked into one of the new rooms today in week 1 of flower and ran into this. Yesterday they looked fine, environment is good. Root zone is balanced and ph is fine. It’s gotta be spray damage Is my thought process. I’ve never seen them dud this fast over night

Tops of plants
FA2B10F0-03AC-47C2-8A66-685A9BA04B95.jpeg
88D9BC88-6E66-40C2-B132-62500833186D.jpeg

sides of plants

CFF2FF9B-54B9-4C6F-8DEF-350F5399A1A2.jpeg
7767BE52-8FE8-4117-9742-9675A0463084.jpeg

What you guys think nutes or spray damage 2
Judaz

Judaz

That's what I was gonna ask. 2 things come to mind wth was that spray.

Or acute root damage.

so you are saying that the spray could have also damaged the roots? It was sprayed with regalia and a little bit of coco. What puzzles me is that it happen over night. What can cause acute root damage.

Judaz

Judaz

Thats pretty severe no?

I never sprayed anything in my rooms. Just dealt with gnats.

there is a little pm that usually creeps up here and there. We were trying to be proactive as the plant is doing the first few weeks stretch. I’ve done it before and never had this issue. But if for some reason they didn’t dry up completely while lights turned on later it could be the cause. Then again it’s never happened before when they did not have the tendency to dud.

Judaz

Judaz

Now that I’m thinking I’ve seen this top damage like that before when spraying neem oil on plants. They got this new coco stuff that supposedly makes the stuff stick to leaves and it could have made the solution more oily like neem oil mixed with water. I bet it’s that new coco stuff.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

there is a little pm that usually creeps up here and there. We were trying to be proactive as the plant is doing the first few weeks stretch. I’ve done it before and never had this issue. But if for some reason they didn’t dry up completely while lights turned on later it could be the cause. Then again it’s never happened before when they did not have the tendency to dud.

I thought you were getting to that. ;-)

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I've never used that product but if it's just the tops I would lean to rule out the roots. Maybe the concentration used?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

30 ml
per gallon of regalia standard we sprayed 5 days ago with no coco wet this time
Used coco wet but good thought will ask how much coco they added

Well its designed to help the solution stick to the leaves. A natural surfactant.

I bought it originally on the hydro store guys recommendation but i never used it.

Sorry. Not helpful info. Lol

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

If not the whole plant then something caused those leaves to stop transpiring. The obvious would be the spray to me.

Judaz

Judaz

Thank you prob would
Not have solved it this fast without you guys. It’s gotta be along the lines of coco wet or maybe using too much. I will find out how much they used

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Wish I was more familiar I avoid foliars all together. Have not had pm. As prevention at lights out I lower my temps slowly over about 2 hours with a controller slowly dropping every 30 min. That prevents any kind of humidity spike. Also keep humidity over night 10-15% lower at night. The plants stomata are closed and it doesn't need it.

Judaz

Judaz

Just googled plant burnt by neem oil and found a thread on another forum with user posting this pic. This is what it looks like. Pretty similar. Imo

They used what the directions say as far as how much per gallon but after feeling that stuff it feels oily so it may cause a similar reaction to neem oil damage. This plant is sensitive and finicky So I’m not surprise. Well it will slow their growth for 4-5 days but they should recover. Other thing to mention is that all the tops of most plants had the same issue which points the finger to the spraying.

9428BFC9 DF0D 4A8E B99E F9965042167A
Top Bottom