What You Guys Think Of This Stardawg

• Thread starter MANUTD21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

brimck325

we are talking about leaving them in the dark for days, not when it should be harvested. and who u calling son? u see a boy u give him $20…….

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

Please enlighten me why you wouldn’t pick a tomato after it rained ? Your saying the rain makes the tomato itself watery ?

As someone who says this every day of his life, I can assure you it does not apply to this situation.

Do you harvest a tomato after a rain? No, because it's watery. What magic voodoo mind spell do you imagine creates this FACT? My imagination makes tomatoes watery when they've been rained on before harvest..? Ok, got it.

You can't pretend like reality doesn't apply just because this is Cannabis. Cannabis has been grown for its resin much longer than the internet has been spreading nonsense.

Quit feeding you plants, let them ripen. They are meant to be consumed and enjoyed, its all they want, is to be grown again.

I find the ones who don't treat Cannabis like a produce are the ones living in their imagination. Their bud is always "dank" no matter how much it tastes like Miracle-Gro instead of weed. No matter how green and watered down their bud is. Keep the ppms high! Keep the humidity high! Don't want your yield to evaporate! Hahaha. I know your type.

Try harvesting one plant during daylight and one after darkness. JUST DO IT. Then you can have a manly amount of pride in being wrong about everything you've tried. You need to earn your delusion, son.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

trichomes function are to protect the plant from uv rays and pest…….how does darkness create more?
I don't know if there is TRUTH to this or not, but it's what I've heard over the years.

Trichs are produced during the night cycles. I've heard it from indoor....and outdoor growers alike. That being said, it would make sense that a 48 hour night cycle would have more trichs than a 12 hour night cycle when harvesting if trich's are produced during the night cycles.

B

brimck325

i just don't see this happening in 2 days at the end of a plants life cycle.

Top Bottom