What you think about this so far?

• Thread starter Farmacist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Farmacist

I have been growing (1Female Swiss Miss) and (1Female Himalayan Gold) that I have already successfully taken 3 clones from each of which. They are probably over 2 months old now with loads of bud sites and I have been LST training them on a weekly basis.

Do they look ok?

Thanks!

Farmacist

DSCN8543
DSCN8533
DSCN8539
M

med.botany

gonna be a super nice bush...what are ya growin her under??

I

I N Hail

Looking good bro ,Keep doing what you are doing and you end up
with some VERY nice Bush's and inturn some/alot of killa bud

INH

F

Farmacist

yah they look good for growing under only 62watts of cool cfls

U

uefear

Well that makes me feel better growing under 80 watts of 6500k t8 tube fluorescents, 42w x 2 2700K CFL's and 23w x 5 6500k cfls.

F

Farmacist

Yes, I live in an apartment so I am using a close to grow them, they are both (2) females the swiss miss and the himalayian gold, and I got 10 blackberry plants that are about 5 days old, and i have 5 clones from each of the females so once the clones root (which should be anytime now) I will have a total of 22 plants, today I will update with the 2 females pictures... and then I am going to take 5 more cuttings from each female, because I want to get all total of atleast 40 females from clone out by June 20th cause I am not flowering indoors.

I have already set up 4x plots where I will be placing 10 females at each one, in hope of a good harvest, the weather here in the PNW has been so prime I think they will flourish onces out in the sun.

F

Farmacist

3 pics of new setup, bought some things..

I bought 4 (26w) CFL's cool white and set them up over the plants and also I have a total of around 10 clones from the females in a new cloning chamber i bought, as you can see in the biodome I am giving all my soil cloning method options a go to see which one goes the fastest.

Tell me what you think, I have a 2x 40w cool white tube shoplight over the cloning biodome.

Well heres the pics, the seedlings are blackberry. Plant#1 on left is Himalayan Gold and the Plant#2 on the right is the Swiss Miss. Both female, flowered for a week then went back to veg, they are getting so bushy, like 20-30 bud sites on each plant, think I should transplant them to the next bigger sized pot? They are going to serve as mothers until I move all 40-50 female plants outside on the 20th or around that of June.

Here:

U

uefear

Lookin good man I like your set up. Should be some fine plants mmm black berryyyy

A

ALB3RTsWeeD

"Himalayan Gold" & "Swiss Miss" have developed very good

M

med.botany

mm i like Himalayan Gold...you should pop like four more fluro's in there when your ready to flower, cram as many of those CFL's in there as you can...mucho bueno though

F

Farmacist

I dunno if I mentioned or not but I have been taking clones and moving them out to my guirilla style plots around the city, and I will be taking those 2 females outdoors in a few days when I take the last round of clones.

:)

F

Farmacist

Here are some updated pics of all the 2 mothers outside along with 2 descendants "clones" from the Himalayan gold plant. and they are only 2 wk's old cannot believe that. If the plants look a little bare that is because I just recently (1wk ago) took 45 clones from the sativa dominant mother plant.

Top Bottom