whats 20 lbs of good trim worth?

• Thread starter 420Gator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420Gator

420Gator

one of my associates is gonna let me barrow his pollinator and were gonna negotiate on 20 Ps of trim he wants to get rid of. what would you pay if its all frosty water leaves??? I don't wanna overpay and I don't wanna insult him with an absurdly low price either. he claims he gets over 9 zips of keif per lb...

discuss

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

havent a clue. there are some standards but maybe do a run with a p and see what average can be worked out. I know a crew of kids who turn all that shit into shatter.. They use sliding glass doors.. its crazy and have a flat fee. I will get their figures for you if i have the chance in the next day

420Gator

420Gator

for me the work/donation ratio is best to just keif it all so Im just tryin to get a ballpark figure on the trim

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

for me the work/donation ratio is best to just keif it all so Im just tryin to get a ballpark figure on the trim
for sure man these folks stay privy to the pricing of trim and maybe of better help for a bulk buy of what your doing. Maybe decide on a number like 25% of return or something as well unsure either.

vaporedout

vaporedout

i know when i do the dry ice keif, i get a couple grams from a canning jar full of shake. i never weigh the shake though

Blaze

Blaze

Agreed, $50-$100 is a pretty standard price. Or half of what gets made if you don't buy it outright. The yield off those Pollinators tends to be really shitty too, just FYI, don't spend too much money on the shake. I've had one for a while and have found it to be one of the least effective methods for making extracts.

SodaLicious

SodaLicious

Agreed, $50-$100 is a pretty standard price. Or half of what gets made if you don't buy it outright. The yield off those Pollinators tends to be really shitty too, just FYI, don't spend too much money on the shake. I've had one for a while and have found it to be one of the least effective methods for making extracts.

Exactly my thoughts too. 50-100 or half the final product.

Latest posts

Top Bottom