whats better than bottled root excelurator ?

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I used to use Roots gone wild from A1
I want something like that again

@norcal215 and @Garden of Dreams
What do you guys use now?

What about the rest of you guys? and gals :)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
We Solidarity

We Solidarity

tea fo shizzle - I've been making mine with bountea's humisoil and some roots big worm castings and hi brix - comes out smelling rich and intoxicating I love it and so do my plants...I can see their roots flexing against the sides of their growbags hehe

organicpanic

organicpanic

Ken looks like your in the land of oak tree. I love that oak leaf litter, dank stuff. I go find an old stand of live oak scrape off the top layer of grass and fresh leaf. That shit is better than anything I've found in a bag! So rich light and fluffy. I've turned around a fee food gardens with that alone.

burn4me

burn4me

hey guys. brewing a simple tea just
EWC+molasses and air
can or when should great white be added to it?
it is what i have now till i get caps packs. thanks guys

organicpanic

organicpanic

I've no experience with GW. I think generally you want a 24-48 hr brew on the bennies.

Garden of Dreams

Garden of Dreams

Breeder
Add your Great White and Molasses 2 hrs before you use the tea, AACT's and FACT's can be modified for all phases of growth from seedlings to harvest, Where I see most folks go south is they add synthetics to there grow at some point or another which essentially kills ALL Micro Beneficial life in the root zone. No 2 teas are alike, Were experimenting now with new organic products and new tea recipes, When everything is working together, root zone, micro life, the plants uptake is ridiculous and the growth/Health is amazing, the plant can also defend itself from all types of bugs, and disease. Make sure you brew your own EM-1 and always have a batch in brew, or some Bokashi laying around. This way you got Microbes on Tap! Know which Teas at what stage is something you learn along the way.

burn4me

burn4me

Add your Great White and Molasses 2 hrs before you use the tea, AACT's and FACT's can be modified for all phases of growth from seedlings to harvest, Where I see most folks go south is they add synthetics to there grow at some point or another which essentially kills ALL Micro Beneficial life in the root zone. No 2 teas are alike, Were experimenting now with new organic products and new tea recipes, When everything is working together, root zone, micro life, the plants uptake is ridiculous and the growth/Health is amazing, the plant can also defend itself from all types of bugs, and disease. Make sure you brew your own EM-1 and always have a batch in brew, or some Bokashi laying around. This way you got Microbes on Tap! Know which Teas at what stage is something you learn along the way.
i can dig i. and im not full on organic yet. so maybe its worthless to do it as i am but i will learn lol thanks for input. i did add GW about 2 1/2 or 3 hours before i used it. good guess on my part. keep it green
B4M

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
hey guys. brewing a simple tea just
EWC+molasses and air
can or when should great white be added to it?
it is what i have now till i get caps packs. thanks guys
a
I had to google Bokashi and EM1
Man, I have a lot to learn! Great post Brother!
I also need to make a vortex brewer of some sort soon

burn4me

burn4me

you da man for posting videos....im lazy right now but curious so problem solved thanks @caregiverken

Top Bottom