What's Crackilacking?

• Thread starter TheIronLung317
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TheIronLung317

What's going on folks. The Ironlung317 signing in! Im pretty new to the hobby. I've only done a few runs so far. I have been doing tons of research and chillen behind the scenes for a couple of months. Took a break since 2001 when I used to be a member of overgrow. Im currently running an almost sealed room that vents heat out for my ac's and lights. So far im running 4400 watts of light; 4000w for my flower room which houses 5 x 600w and 1 x 1000w lights, and a 400w 8 bulb t5 florescent light for my walk in closet veg room. I'm 100% prop 215 compliant medical grower. So far I'm working with a few strains. I have Big Buddha Chiesel, Dutch Passions White Widow, DNA California Hashplant x Cannalope Haze aka Anunnaki, Paradise Seeds White Berry. I ran 10-20 seeds from each of these stains and chose the phenos i liked the most. I also have some clone only old school Afghani x bubba Kush, and Afgoo that were gifted to me from some close old timer friends. It's Good to be hear! I look forward to meeting you nice people and making new friends!

T

TheIronLung317

welcome farmer!

Thanks Bro I have been following your grows. That UC system looks tits bro. I hope to get a 6 x 13 g buckets in the future and do both organic soil and UC. I look forward to your thread bro. That white fire looks pretty nice. I hope to be getting a cut of some OGR gear that was just released here in socal. One of my buddies picked up some white bubba, white urkle and a few other cuts from a small release from where we think Jack hangs out!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
thanks man - I appreciate that!

awesome on the cuts - you gonna do a grow log?

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome

Good to have you here at the farm

mal

T

TheIronLung317

welcome farmer!

thanks man - I appreciate that!

awesome on the cuts - you gonna do a grow log?

I just finished a run of afgoo, white widow, and white berry. Didn't take any pics though since my camera sucks. I hope to get a nice dslr next month and start doing a grow log for my next runs. I hope yo have some nug shots soon though im drying my meds right now!

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
:hi: welcome to the friendly farm:)

gtd:passingjoint:

B

bluemoonrocks

Welcome to the farm du man brah
Hope you find this place home, there is so much to look through!!

Happy New Year's to you as well, hope it is full of many good memories!

T

TheIronLung317

Here is a pic of the Paradise Seeds White Berry i finished off last week!

http://img.invalid.com/albums/v127/TheManaguenseManiac317/IMG_20101227_111910.jpg

Here is some of my Dutch Passion White Widow

http://img.invalid.com/albums/v127/TheManaguenseManiac317/IMG_20101227_111659.jpg

I ran into a little PM the last few weeks but took care of it with a sulfur burner.

Latest posts

Top Bottom