Whats eating ya(bug ID)?

• Thread starter Lp_jr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lp_jr

Lp_jr

Trying to ID whats eating my leaves. I see nothing underneath, I do have fungus gnats so I'm using yellow cards and just started with BTI. Been spraying Azamax up till flower(now in week 3).

Indoor grow, 2 fans going and I don't see any other bugs than the gnats. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

-'I am the bug god...you understand?'

Whats eating yabug id
Whats eating yabug id 2
Lp_jr

Lp_jr

Of course. 3 plants, 1 CBD lower left(no issues), top 2 are OG Kush(something loves them). The leaf pics are from the upper left OG plant, however both have some chomping going on.

IMG 3505
IMG 3501
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Interesting.. your plants look healthy. I’d keep an eye on those areas and see if they progress. Hopefully others will chime in, currently at work.

Lp_jr

Lp_jr

Thanks Burnz. It looks like caterpillar damage, but there is no other evidence, no droppings, nothing under leaves, etc.

It's like the underpants gnomes come in at night and chomp on my plants instead.

Dutchess

Dutchess

Can you mix BTs together? (I think I’m going to try mixing BTI and BTK)) because I have damage that started out as that and now shit has hit the fan. Russets can damage like that too do you have a microscope?

Lp_jr

Lp_jr

Can you mix BTs together? (I think I’m going to try mixing BTI and BTK)) because I have damage that started out as that and now shit has hit the fan. Russets can damage like that too do you have a microscope?
I don't have a microscope but I have to order one anyways. I don't see why you could not mix both of them, 2 kinds of bacteria.

marshman

marshman

Thanks Burnz. It looks like caterpillar damage, but there is no other evidence, no droppings, nothing under leaves, etc.

It's like the underpants gnomes come in at night and chomp on my plants instead.
You need to look at them in the night
Lost Coast works, NO burn, kill a lot of bugs.
Bacteria make them big. The size of the root ball = the size of the plant.
Looks like an apided on the one plant.
IMG 2359

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

what about your soil or coco? try and feed a little azamax in a drench or water feed,if there in there they will come out quick,i had about 40 come out of my tomato pot this year

Lp_jr

Lp_jr

Took some pics of chewed leaves, and although I do see 'something', its kind of difficult to identify. Kind of looks like a spider mite to me. Good news is, none of them were moving. Hopefully its under control. I have not seen any additional damage. Continuing to spray Azamax.

S20200921 003
S20200921 002
S20200921 001

Latest posts

Top Bottom