whats goin on?

• Thread starter ganjherbsmoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

ganjherbsmoke

it was hot at one point a while ago in my tent but the past several days the temps been on lock didnt really scope yesterday but 2 days ago she looked fine any ideas?
oh and shes well past 18" away which is why i dont really think its the heat

Whats goin on
Whats goin on 2
L

likeakite

Yes, thats heat damage. Remember that damaged leaves take a couple/few days to show the damage...unless its really severe, then it will show up sooner and do more harm.

The heat damage you have isnt REAL bad, but you need to keep the light farther away from the tops.

FYI, If you do similar damage to the tops while they are in bloom, it will way reduce the final yield.

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Good advice lekeakite, I had the same problem last night and had to raise the light higher and my clones have the same damge as the pics.

M

megayerbon

That's not burn the light, I think it is lack of potassium (K) and boron (B) insurance for a high PH. I once happened to me and fix it with washing roots with enzymes and water with pH 6.2, amount of solution 2oz per 1oz of land and after a few days fertilizer in small doses. The plants took 15 days to improve and brake a little growth but survived.
I hope to improve and to serve as allude you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom