What's going on here - should I bin this one?

• Thread starter Budrottenjonny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Budrottenjonny

Budrottenjonny

Hi there,

Grateful for any insight you can offer on this one.

This is one of four - and the only one that survived. Hindu Kush Auto from Sensi Seeds, 11.5 weeks in, feeding her 4ml Bio Bizz Bloom a week.

My first grow, so I've made a tonne of mistakes. She's now in a greenhouse but spent the first 6 weeks being moved about, indoor and out. She spent time in an exposed site, where I think the others may have picked up the budrot that manifested once I moved them into the greenhouse - a few leaves went gray and mushy and after trying to cut out the surrounding areas, they were overcome by mold.

This one I was hoping had escaped but a few things concern me.

- Some of the top buds are not opening up and look like they have a brown/grey tinge.
- A few of the leaves have a brown tinge and don't look great under the microscope.

The other thing that confuses me a little is that I thought she was going into bloom but I'm wondering if she's instead got a second round of preflowers. She's been in preflowering for weeks now and I thought she was moving on, but you can see a whole bunch of pretty new calyxes. I've not seen the process through before so I don't know what to expect. It does seem to be dragging on though.

I bring her in at night into a lower humidity space (trying to keep it under 55%) but I'm wondering if it's too late.

Any thoughts? Am I just being a nervous newbie or should I chuck her in the bin bag with the others?

Much appreciated.

Whats going on here   should i bin this one
Whats going on here   should i bin this one 2
Whats going on here   should i bin this one 3
Whats going on here   should i bin this one 4
Whats going on here   should i bin this one 5
Whats going on here   should i bin this one 6
Whats going on here   should i bin this one 7
Unopening budjpg
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i kant help myElf

oh
talking to myElf

must've just kicked in

do u like candy

let's play a game

secks pistols style

question number one

johnny rotten

does your lady

shag u rotten

or

question number 2

do u shag the ladies

johnny rotten

thanks for playing

now for the kandee

sorry

schizotard

lemme c if i may b of cervix

welcome to the funnyfarm

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Hi there,

Grateful for any insight you can offer on this one.

This is one of four - and the only one that survived. Hindu Kush Auto from Sensi Seeds, 11.5 weeks in, feeding her 4ml Bio Bizz Bloom a week.

My first grow, so I've made a tonne of mistakes. She's now in a greenhouse but spent the first 6 weeks being moved about, indoor and out. She spent time in an exposed site, where I think the others may have picked up the budrot that manifested once I moved them into the greenhouse - a few leaves went gray and mushy and after trying to cut out the surrounding areas, they were overcome by mold.

This one I was hoping had escaped but a few things concern me.

- Some of the top buds are not opening up and look like they have a brown/grey tinge.
- A few of the leaves have a brown tinge and don't look great under the microscope.

The other thing that confuses me a little is that I thought she was going into bloom but I'm wondering if she's instead got a second round of preflowers. She's been in preflowering for weeks now and I thought she was moving on, but you can see a whole bunch of pretty new calyxes. I've not seen the process through before so I don't know what to expect. It does seem to be dragging on though.

I bring her in at night into a lower humidity space (trying to keep it under 55%) but I'm wondering if it's too late.

Any thoughts? Am I just being a nervous newbie or should I chuck her in the bin bag with the others?

Much appreciated.
i was thinking it looks great

even took a screenshot of the crystals and it wasn't until then
i saw the blackish around the dugar leaf with the froggy crystalz

lemme call for a second opinion n read up on rot

I'll shoot u some pics of anything useful

u actually got em this far

with zero deficiency

impressive for anyone; not just a first go
shyt luck

sux

but ur very talented

just bum circumstances

my second-ish season

i f something up

every time

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

@One drop

can ya gimme a hand while i read up

these guys live in high humidity

I'll grab em

if they're indoors

now

i forget current sitch

dehumidifier

a/c

house fan

pulls the rh out

I'm sure theys guys have diy suggestions
as well

@DreamsOfDiesel
@1diesel1
@Moshmen

@dire wolf

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

and there r budwashing videos on YouTube

pigeons420 & Jorge Cervantes both have great examples and differing methods

I'm wondering about topical use

for the wrecked buds

Screenshot 20200702 111916 Chrome
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

ur question as to structure

that top cola pic

looks norm

i couldn't say as to discoloration

purps looks just like that

thc crystals say

whenever's clever

pistals say

we r here we r here we r here

liventhrivin

more bulk to come

the pistals should die off n crystals will further engorge

she's wet

horny

she's trying to get knocked up

welcome to the sesamella condition

Budrottenjonny

Budrottenjonny

still lots o clear crystals

too

Hey there - thanks for your help, I really appreciate it. I'm trying to keep a careful eye on humidity and see what happens. I can see the weird brown/black edging creeping down the plant in certain sections and while I can't say it's bud rot for sure, I don't like the look of it.

I wondered whether she's just coming to the end of her auto life (in week 12-13 now) but I would have expected the leaves to yellow and die off.

Like you said, she's too early to harvest so I'm just going to cross my fingers on this one and see what happens.

Thanks again

Top Bottom