Whats going on here?

• Thread starter LLgreen420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

LLgreen420

So I been growing indoors for a while now and I've never had an issue like this out of all my plants it's only this particular plant that gave me this problem. Could it be the plant itself, and as you can see in the picture all the top buds are good its the leaves. I'm on my last weeks of bloom and the leaves around the buds are yellow and dried up I know when towards the end it's normal for some leaves to turn yellow but this is to much. My temps are good I feed good humidity is good ph levels are good to I'm here scratching my head and going crazy so if anybody out there had an experience like this please shoot some knowledge this way thanks 👍🏻

Whats going on here
Whats going on here 2
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

So I been growing indoors for a while now and I've never had an issue like this out of all my plants it's only this particular plant that gave me this problem. Could it be the plant itself, and as you can see in the picture all the top buds are good its the leaves. I'm on my last weeks of bloom and the leaves around the buds are yellow and dried up I know when towards the end it's normal for some leaves to turn yellow but this is to much. My temps are good I feed good humidity is good ph levels are good to I'm here scratching my head and going crazy so if anybody out there had an experience like this please shoot some knowledge this way thanks 👍🏻
time to harvest is what i see,you cant always go buy what breeder says on dates,some of us go by when they planted a seed,some go buy when they flip to flower some go by when flowers have set,best advice i can give you is get the loupe out and check cloudy ,amber ,i take mine cloudy i dont like couch loc weed,im a speeder hahahah

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I'm going to guess that it is a Sativa dominant strain, which makes it semi-normal at the end of their lives. Sativa's don't always survive after flowering...some do, some don't but they are more difficult than Indica's IMHO. When my Sativa's are finished, there isn't much trimming to do because all of the fan leaves have died and fallen off, while the smaller "sugar leaves" sometimes turn colors, like trees in the fall. This is what makes finishing Sativa's different than Indica's, which seem to finish flowering faster and having a LOT more leaves that stay on.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Here is a picture from the last grow of a Sativa. If you look closely, you can see the smaller leaves changing colors, while the large fan leaf is yellow and ready to fall off. You are on track.

Colored fan leaves

Latest posts

Top Bottom