Whats going on here!

• Thread starter PurpsxD
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PurpsxD

It's the only plant doing this. They're all treated the same.

Whats going on here
Whats going on here 2
Whats going on here 3
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

looks like you got one plant that dont like same food as the others,ive had many do this ,most times they want more feed,but looks like you kinda over done it on that one,mine look like somone just torched the leaf for a split second ,anyway your not giving much info ,maybe someone else can guess as i did

P

PurpsxD

looks like you got one plant that dont like same food as the others,ive had many do this ,most times they want more feed,but looks like you kinda over done it on that one,mine look like somone just torched the leaf for a split second ,anyway your not giving much info ,maybe someone else can guess as i did
Thanks for the response. I don't really know what else to say about it. I feed with fox farm nutrients. Just the grow big and big bloom for now. Diluted in 1 gal of water per the instructions.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I'll keep a better eye on the ph.
Using the growmau5 v3 2x4 lights at about 20 inches away dimmed a little lower than full power.
I could be wrong but the only time I've ever seen that is from a pH bounce of some type? Looks like it's doing all right now though, good luck!

Edit: by any chance did it get crimped when it was younger?

P

PurpsxD

I could be wrong but the only time I've ever seen that is from a pH bounce of some type? Looks like it's doing all right now though, good luck!

Edit: by any chance did it get crimped when it was younger?
Nope hadn't been handled till I took the pictures.

Latest posts

Top Bottom