What's going on with her

• Thread starter Stoned_Canuck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stoned_Canuck

Stoned_Canuck

I have a plant that is in week 7 from seed growing in fox farm ocean soil and happy frog mix, transplanted her 2 weeks ago and she still looks sad, the other plants are looking fine, I did a ph soil test and was 7.1 Is this too high of a ph. For her and is there an iron issue here, I feed her 2 litres of plain water every 3 days. Other plants ph came in at 6.86

Whats going on with her
Whats going on with her 2
Whats going on with her 3
TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

Looking at the other ones in the back, they look overwatered too. Let them dry out most of the way b4 watering in dirt.

Stoned_Canuck

Stoned_Canuck

That potentially could Be the case. I did take the photo right before there sleepy time and this is what the look like first thing in the morning I give them 2 litres of water every 3 days since transplant

20210305 053431
RonnieB2nd

RonnieB2nd

I have a plant that is in week 7 from seed growing in fox farm ocean soil and happy frog mix, transplanted her 2 weeks ago and she still looks sad, the other plants are looking fine, I did a ph soil test and was 7.1 Is this too high of a ph. For her and is there an iron issue here, I feed her 2 litres of plain water every 3 days. Other plants ph came in at 6.86
Read the article i just wrote about watering. A non flowering cannabis plant that size roughly drinks one teaspoon a day. Run your plants down dry. I mean bone dry since you over watered. Then give it a liter of ph water every 2-3 days

RonnieB2nd

RonnieB2nd

Crap you're growing in soil. 1 liter every 4-5 days.

RonnieB2nd

RonnieB2nd

The cannabis plant stores a lot of water. You ever pinched a giant fan leaf off and seen how we the insides are? You growing in soil and if you want your plants putting on healthy weight. You'll focus on growing roots. When that soil gets dry it encourages the roots to grow outward and downward looking for water while it lives off its reserves. So water that container 1 liter. Then pick it up and feel how heavy it is. Remember that. 4 days later pick it up again. If its really lightweight its okay to water. 1 liter. And water it slowly

Latest posts

Top Bottom