• Start date
  • Tagged users None
CaptainKhronik

CaptainKhronik

Whats going on with my plant

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
They look very small for 30 days old. We need more info about your grow to help you out. Medium, nutes, environment? The more info you give us the better we can help.

mancorn

mancorn

With all those weird leaves, it could just be a runt. I had a similar GG last year that looked similar. All the others did fine, but this POS just never grew.
F175BA19 DDB0 4D12 971D 6D89AFCB454C
23E8A892 925B 4FFC 9D50 5171B0C6BA98

CaptainKhronik

CaptainKhronik

They look very small for 30 days old. We need more info about your grow to help you out. Medium, nutes, environment? The more info you give us the better we can help.
First time grower, my chronic cough condition as created some issues. Unfortunately swelling in my leg turned out to be fractured, I've been in bed. 7 weeks trying to have caregivers and random friends looking after these seedlings until today, I am released from bed rest!

I use organic slow-release nutes, Earth Dust. . I think I really screwed up germination by leaving cling wrap atop their solo cups. Of the 10 seeds I germinating 9 pops they are still alive . The stems we're weak to start out stunted. Having that cellophane ceiling on their cups with a major f******.
Furthermore I think I screwed up using a Coco coir medium rather than a sphagnum peat moss Wood Products Medium as directed by TGSC. I am also thinking that Medium may have dried out and lost some of its vitality. Amanda medium in February periodically watering as needed, it may have desiccated third possibility is the biology is DED dead. :-(
GSC ES300V3 Light
AC Infinity 4 inch exhaust fan vented into 30 x 40 great room drawing from an 10 * 12 home office.
24 in by 80 in closet with 9 + foot ceilings.

I have organic nutes- earth dust base and bloom,also down to 🌎 products, Malibu and Oly Mtn compost 3 different potting mixes, rice hulls, pumice, perlite gypsum kelp meal, pretty much every dry nutes/amendment, can put your finger on plus some liquid, biochar worm castings worm bins, I have Smart pots various sizes 100 gallon 20 gallon 5 2 and 1 gallon.

I think inn ready!

CaptainKhronik

CaptainKhronik

Shortly after making the post, using my knowledge and intuition - I gave the Gorilla Glue one quart of water with a microdose of liquid nutrition, I included FF Grow Big, Yucca extract, help extract, fish hydrolysate mycos+ and a pinch of humic acid and top dress with some high nitrogen Organix. I didn't take the time to brew it overnight I've never made one quart of compost tea . Watered in the top dressing on night 30, before I went to bed. That picture is what she looks like 18 hours later.
I feel like an abusive father at this parent. 😵🤡😭

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Shortly after making the post, using my knowledge and intuition - I gave the Gorilla Glue one quart of water with a microdose of liquid nutrition, I included FF Grow Big, Yucca extract, help extract, fish hydrolysate mycos+ and a pinch of humic acid and top dress with some high nitrogen Organix. I didn't take the time to brew it overnight I've never made one quart of compost tea . Watered in the top dressing on night 30, before I went to bed. That picture is what she looks like 18 hours later.
I feel like an abusive father at this parent. 😵🤡😭View attachment 1129302
Ya she’s greening back up! I’m a new indoor grower as well I wish I could be more help I’m using all organic amendments with living soil. I don’t grow in coco but I here it doesn’t retain moisture like a soiless mix would. My friends who grow in coco use synthetic bottled nutrients those fox farm nutes aren’t organic right? It seems you have a growing style that’s between organic and synthetic. All those beneficial microbes your adding with the tea is being killed off by the synthetic nutrients. I feel organic growing is more beginner friendly bc I just let the plants take the nutrients when they need. I brew teas as well with beneficials and my plants are loving it!! Hope you can get her to bounce back! Day 55 from seed and I’m in the second week of flower. Organics is the way to go! No ph adjusting just watered when dry, top dress once a week, and five compost teas every other watering.
47CA6CCD 65B0 436A 9884 075A8FB80430
6BBBF1A5 BEB1 4E12 9129 470FA4B01477

CaptainKhronik

CaptainKhronik

Please excuse my typos . I use voice dictation for written communication .

Your girls look healthy. Way to go. I can grow other plants with little problem. These are needy and grow so fast it's hard for me to keep up with my disability. Hey shot myself in the foot by using cocoa. I was trying to be cheap. I had cocoa around for my worms end perlite excetera excetera. I'm about to take the other unused cocoa mix and add some biology organic life to it then transplant some seedlings into it. I didn't realize beforehand that Coco was an inorganic medium. I made a terrible assumption. Organics and Coco alone don't cut it. Got to have some sort of biological compost in the mix, I'm not sure where I learned Coco was organic? That's a major issue.

CaptainKhronik

CaptainKhronik

Ya she’s greening back up! I’m a new indoor grower as well I wish I could be more help I’m using all organic amendments with living soil. I don’t grow in coco but I here it doesn’t retain moisture like a soiless mix would. My friends who grow in coco use synthetic bottled nutrients those fox farm nutes aren’t organic right? It seems you have a growing style that’s between organic and synthetic. All those beneficial microbes your adding with the tea is being killed off by the synthetic nutrients. I feel organic growing is more beginner friendly bc I just let the plants take the nutrients when they need. I brew teas as well with beneficials and my plants are loving it!! Hope you can get her to bounce back! Day 55 from seed and I’m in the second week of flower. Organics is the way to go! No ph adjusting just watered when dry, top dress once a week, and five compost teas every other watering. View attachment 1129338View attachment 1129339
HOW'RE YOUR LADIES?

Latest posts

Top Bottom