What's going on with these plants?

• Thread starter Phate008
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Phate008

Phate008

I posted a thread a couple weeks ago about a pest problem. Had thrips, mites, and fungus gnats. Thought the nats were affecting the roots and causing the color on the largest plant. The one in the back with lots of yellow is Green Crack. The other 3 are a few clones from Gelato and Sunset Sherbert.

The clones had 0 problems but then they started to develop brown spots on the leaves and 1 plant had some brown on the tips of a couple leaves.

They all seem to be growing nicely for flower day 19, but I would like to figure out any issues before any problems get worse. I propped up the smallest plant and plan on propping up the others so they are equal distance from the light.

I have been watering around every 3 days with PH'd water in the 6.5-6.8 range. (Tap water that's left to sit for 3 days). Fox farm nutes once a week half of the suggested values in the soil book. Dirt is happy frog.

Not sure if the issue is nute burn, calmag def, nitro tox, etc. Any advice on what it looks like?

I finished the 3rd treatment of flying skull nuke em on Friday for the pests. Haven't seen any signs of pests in the last week or so after the second treatment. Not extremely happy with the colors on the Green Crack but bud development is good and they grow noticably every day.

Any advice, tips, comments?

I am using the Mars Hydro TSW 2000W light, 5 Gallon fabric pots in a 4x4x8 tent. First grow besides a hydro grow I did 10 years ago in a bathroom using HPS light.

Whats going on with these plants
Whats going on with these plants 2
Whats going on with these plants 3
Whats going on with these plants 4
Whats going on with these plants 5
Whats going on with these plants 6
Whats going on with these plants 7
Whats going on with these plants 8
Whats going on with these plants 9
Whats going on with these plants 10
Whats going on with these plants 11
Whats going on with these plants 12