What's happening

Hello forum members ,
it's a bit slow on the forum from our side but at this moment a couple of things going on.
We are in the process of changing the "breeding spot" this takes time also regular growing is a demand at this moment.
We are still working on the feminized version of kushdee and since we are in the process for a while now we want to be sure to release only the good stuff.
since we are working on feminized the regular line up is under going a selection again to see what mothers will be used.

Will post some pictures this week of the selected mothers i picked ,just to keep u guys entertained ;)......

I will pick 5 testers soon for kushdee (fem) will keep you updated ....
see ya

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Glad i stopped by the all star camp. Keep me posted on them kushdee. I'm always lookin 2 test new strains. Check out my tga grow! I'm very interested in the westside. I need a good strong indica in my stash. Hope the move goes well. I will be back!

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up allstar! How did the move go? Hope all is well. Let me know when ur gonna need them kushdee tested.! I'm super down 2 rock some allstar gear. Holla atcha boy!