What's in your head stash??

• Thread starter UrbanGardener
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UrbanGardener

UrbanGardener

Hi guys! :hi

Just thought it would be interesting to know what everyone has in their personal head stashes at the moment. I'd love to know what strains you have and why!

UG

T

tcurtiss

Jack Herer - it's the tops man!!, Blueberry - trying something new

Earwax, OG Crystals, Blue Dream Bubble hash - always need something to sprinkle on your bowl

And a couple dozen cookies made from good old cannabuter
:cool0019:

UrbanGardener

UrbanGardener

Nice tcurtiss! Cant put a foot wrong with Jack, I'm guessing its a favorite in many stashes. Hows the blueberry, Dj Shorts cut? Haha nothing better than a sprinkling of a little sumtin sumtin on top of already cracking weed!

T

tcurtiss

The Blueberry is very nice, looks different from just about anything I've seen before

I will try to get a shot before the nugg disappears

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Last of my Cali Blue, the "grower's cut" of the Cheese, same with the Spaceship. I just found a jar of Kushberry that I had completely forgotten about, very VERY nice surprise, and it's really nicely cured (harvested last October, been curing since then). I've finally begun using the kief from my grinder. And a gift from another member here who taught me how to make full melt bubblehash, some samples of his product, which are now curing in little paper packets.

Onespark

Onespark

Jack Flash!! OGXBubba, Durban poison, Afgooey, Ghost OGxBlueberry. Pineapple skunk!! Sour Diesiel, G-13, Mango Haze x Maui Haze, Orange Krush x Snowcap, and Cantaloupe haze x hashplant (Anunaki). A nice thai dominant AK, and some old school Skunk#1 crossed with NL#5... so nice!:bong-hits:

UrbanGardener

UrbanGardener

Seamaiden that sounds very nice!

Onespark - Damn what a selection. Your spoilt for choice!

C

chickenn

ult. 91, fire og x white, sharksbreath, black widow, colorado white widow, querkle, mango, god bud, ak-47. herijuana, mendo purps,

D

dailychronic

og x headband, master kush, blue dream, and strawberry cough but that will be mostly gone by tomorrow night ;)

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Larry og, ghost og, bubba kush, socal master kush, sfv og, 97 bubblegum, cheese (suicide cutt), Mr.nice, tahoe x sour larry, purp cutt x sfv f4....

Also got some home made hash from the ghost and larry og trim

S

SweetIslandFunk

White berry and my own grown biker blue and a ton of biker kif !!

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Lets see, its a very nice time for head stash right now.......sour diesel, tahoe og (two completely different phenos), erkel, gdp+super silver haze, and my favorite of them all, my personal grapefruit.

S

spanishped

hmm got some Blue Cheese, Psycosis, Red Dragon, Snowcap Romulan, Sonic Boom, Agent Orange, SSSDH, Jilly Bean, Lemon Skunk (GH), Santa Maria (2 phenos)! All yummy!!!!!! :-)

C

chickenn

lots of fucking dank in this room. but i gotta know, how is the snowcap romulan spanishped ?

S

spanishped

It is lovely Chicken its quite citrus fruity but with a hazy undertone to it, KNOCK OUT!!!

OneStonedPony

OneStonedPony

Bubba Kush, White Widow, White Rhino, and A-Dawg are my current favorites.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

I got a fruity pheno of the Alien Dog, and some badass super skunk at the minute. Both are tasty, stinky, and strong!

-TF

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
X18, Bubba Blue, Alien 4, Black Hammer, and Blowfish.....most of this is goin on a two years in the jars now so I am trying to smoke it all up and restock with this years harvest from outdoors and indoors.

Tex

johnursery

johnursery

hows that X18 Texas Kid? ive been sitting on some...im just finishing up some of sensi's hindu kush a little dissapointed with that one though as its had some hermies, otherwise though tons of huge trichomes, great stank to it, and a very good medicinal smoke...as for head stash for me im still smoking Santa Marta Colombian Gold for my daytime headstash

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
The X18 is killer, had the cut around a few years back, super indica

Tex

Latest posts

Top Bottom