What's The Application Per Gallon For Avid?

• Thread starter vangs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hiboy

hiboy

I have used it many times I'm still alive ha ha I'm not needed it for a couple years now
Be careful get a respirator spend the money make sure you have gloves on and full outfit the amount is very small dosage Google it you'll find out
Hb

d0rk2dafullest

d0rk2dafullest

get some rosemary oil. that shit is fire. use when lights are off. able to use it in flower with no ill effects. but TURN THE LIGHTS OFF BEFORE YOU USE IT. THAT'S SUPER IMPORTANT. OTHERWISE U WILL SEE BURN. also use a fogger with it. best decision i ever made was to get a fogger.

i also use the fogger with physan 20 or rosemary oil to clean my room with. i just blast everything. GET A FOGGER!

vangs

vangs

What type
get some rosemary oil. that shit is fire. use when lights are off. able to use it in flower with no ill effects. but TURN THE LIGHTS OFF BEFORE YOU USE IT. THAT'S SUPER IMPORTANT. OTHERWISE U WILL SEE BURN. also use a fogger with it. best decision i ever made was to get a fogger.

i also use the fogger with physan 20 or rosemary oil to clean my room with. i just blast everything. GET A FOGGER!
what type of fogger you got?

d0rk2dafullest

d0rk2dafullest

hudson fogger.
th

its a bit strong. so watch out. stake down ur plants if u plan on getting this.
or make sure ur using a trellis. blows hard. like a vacuum cleaner on blow. but it mists so well. i do not regret getting this at all. i got mine for like 80 shipped, off ebay, used tho.

also. cap recommends a paint sprayer. that will work too. maybe cheaper as well. look on dhgate or bestgear, might be able to find a cheap chinese one for well...cheap. lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom