whats the best PH for soil mix ?

• Thread starter beast
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
beast

beast

using lemmon juice i bring my ph down to 6.4 - 6.8 for all waterings is this correct .
beast

S

secret420

yea man 6.3-6.8 is good some ppl say not to use lemon juice or vinager . but i do it with no problems so far. what strains you growin?

beast

beast

im growing
northern light blue/ thc bomb/super kali haze auto/super bud/auto bubblelious for now but cant wait to i get more of THE CHURCH !!!

thank for your responding beast

homebrew420

homebrew420

Beast you really don't have to worry about pH in soil. If its close the soil will self regulate the pH. Good luck to ya. Ideal soil 6.2-6.7

Peace

palmate

palmate

organic material releases acid as it breaks down, so is naturally on the acidic side anyway

beast

beast

my tap water(city) is 7.0 to 7.3 and if i use it without phing the water/nutr. it will go right up to 7.+ again, and after reading advice on this site the PHing of the water every time my girls really likes it, nugs never better!! ....strongest result to date, organic material dont seem self regulate as yours does my friends... i believe ph is the best help so far....going to try dyna grow silicon supplement next grow... so much for less is more for nutr. just a weed aaaaahhhhhh...seems to be so many differnet suppplements...
thanks again folks...beast

HydroRocks

HydroRocks

PH regulates for the most part what minerals are available for uptake by the root zone. PH is very important to say the least!

You should do spot checks often by testing the run off for pH and also EC/TDS.

Cheers!

Latest posts

Top Bottom