What's The Best Strain For Bad Pain?????

• Thread starter Genius Genetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Most strains from the hindu kush mountain region and eat that shit...

G

Genius Genetics

Most strains from the hindu kush mountain region and eat that shit...

Word...

I have "Mazar-I-Sharif IBL" and "Deep Chunk IBL" and both ring the bell every time:)

just got my "KO Kush F3" carn't wait to see what i find, some real FIRE, i hope;)

Peace
GeniusG;)

M

MediMary

Hi GeniusG just wanted to pull up a seat, I got bad pain too, see whats working for others. good idea for a thread.

G

Genius Genetics

Hey bro, hope you're well.. How were the cookies you made, did you try them? I like pre-98 Bubba for pain. Take it 80 days and it'll just make ya melt on the couch. Great numbing pain relief, I use it for my pain I suffered from the military. One of my all time favorites, the smell & taste are amazing and it hits instant to the body.

Sorry bro i must of missed that post.

Im sorry to hear about your pain too, i feel for ya dude.....

Yer man the cookies did the trick 4sho :icon_dizzy: Great buzz and med's

iv'e just got my KO kush F3 so i hope to find a pre-98 Bubba pheno
and with Bubba being Dominant theres a good chance(i hope).
but if not, im sure what ever i find its gona be Killer :)

Peace
GeniusG :smiley_joint:

G

Genius Genetics

Hi GeniusG just wanted to pull up a seat, I got bad pain too, see whats working for others. good idea for a thread.

Easy MediMary thanks for stopping by:)

sorry to hear about your pain, some great ideas and info/help in this thread, its helped me alot,
(thanks again to everyone)

With the edibles my pain is much more managable, im lovin em:)

Peace

half baked

half baked

easi now GG, yh the bubba is a knockout, ive had a few phenos of white bubba and 1 fire bubba and she stood out in all of them, hope you find what your looking for bro

peace hb

X

xeet

Hey G!
You and I are on the same hunt I think!
I've suffered from chronic neck and back pain since I was 14.
Herniated discs, degenerative disease, facet athropy,osteophytes. Damaged nerves at S1. And the list goes on.
I've tried many many strains an so far the best by far (a 1gram joint worked as good as an oxy for me) was grape krush by dj short. I haven't been able to find it since. Think it's discontinued.
Reserva privada has a strain called headband that is my favoring day time pain killing smoke and Og kush and critical mass are my night time smokes for it so maybe check those out!

Hope you find what your looking for my friend!
I have 10 pre98 bubbas gettin ready to be flipped so ill let u know if they help!

G

Genius Genetics

Hey G!
You and I are on the same hunt I think!
I've suffered from chronic neck and back pain since I was 14.
Herniated discs, degenerative disease, facet athropy,osteophytes. Damaged nerves at S1. And the list goes on.
I've tried many many strains an so far the best by far (a 1gram joint worked as good as an oxy for me) was grape krush by dj short. I haven't been able to find it since. Think it's discontinued.
Reserva privada has a strain called headband that is my favoring day time pain killing smoke and Og kush and critical mass are my night time smokes for it so maybe check those out!

Hope you find what your looking for my friend!
I have 10 pre98 bubbas gettin ready to be flipped so ill let u know if they help!

Easy bro,
thanks for stopping by, It sounds like you are in more pain than me,
i truly feel for ya dude, pains a bitch at the best of times,
just wish i lived in cali where our favourite med's are legal, the UK laws suck:(

i've got a pack of dj's grape krush in my stash, she sounds awesome ill have to get them popping soon
but i dont know if its been discontinued,
if you look around on the net you can still get it at a few places,
grab some while you can because if it has been discontinued, it wont be there again:(

i've had my eye on Reserva privada headband, i keep hearing great things about her too,
think i might have to grab a pack, theres always room in my stable for a new, day time, pain killing smoke:)

keep us posted on them pre98 bubbas,
your lucky, and im glad you have such great cuts to hand
i hope she helps you with all your pain relief needs my friend.

Peace

G

Genius Genetics

easi now GG, yh the bubba is a knockout, ive had a few phenos of white bubba and 1 fire bubba and she stood out in all of them, hope you find what your looking for bro

peace hb

Cheers bud,
ill be keepin an eye-out for the next ogr drop and hope to snag a pack or 2 of the white bubba or fire bubba,
think im on abit of a Bubba hunt now, so many people have mentioned her
she sounds KILLER.

Peace

G

Genius Genetics

Not sure if its already been mentioned... Chemdog D.
I have pretty bad back pain, and my job entails many many hours sitting at a computer.. Sometimes after many hours at the computer chair, my back starts to really kill. A nice size snap of some Chemdog D and the pain is actually bearable.. Sometimes the pain even becomes unnoticed.
Bubba works pretty well also, but for me the Chemdog D is much more effective for pain relief.
Ive never had Herijuana on its own, but OG Herijuana is another great pain reliever

Ummm the Chemdog D,
i've just started some Motorbreath (Chemdog D X SFV OG) form Pisces Genetics, Jimmys the man:yes

Peace
GeniuG :smiley_joint:

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Wow GG I had no idea, I'm sorry to hear about your pain, as well as all the other suffering Farmers. I have mental issues so I usually stay on the Sativa dominate side of the fence, but I'm getting into more Indica doms to round out the growing stable.

I have a root canal in the works right now, waiting for nerves to die sucks. Anyway I have been popping my Vicodin and not getting the needed relief, not to mention I hate pills. I've been using some Alien Crack, and it's definitely and indy dom, with good results. Aliendawg is Chemdog D x Alien Tech, both good strains for pain. Solstice OG is a heavy hitter that was too indica for my liking, but strong as shite! Not sure on the genetics of the Solstice OG though.

I hope you find that grail and kick the pain!

Cheers,
Crom

IMG 1319
IMG 1280
G

Genius Genetics

Wow GG I had no idea, I'm sorry to hear about your pain, as well as all the other suffering Farmers. I have mental issues so I usually stay on the Sativa dominate side of the fence, but I'm getting into more Indica doms to round out the growing stable.

I have a root canal in the works right now, waiting for nerves to die sucks. Anyway I have been popping my Vicodin and not getting the needed relief, not to mention I hate pills. I've been using some Alien Crack, and it's definitely and indy dom, with good results. Aliendawg is Chemdog D x Alien Tech, both good strains for pain. Solstice OG is a heavy hitter that was too indica for my liking, but strong as shite! Not sure on the genetics of the Solstice OG though.

I hope you find that grail and kick the pain!

Cheers,
Crom

Thanks for the kind words bro:)

i must agree with you Crom the indy dom strains are far better at relieving my pain's
and lookin for that grail sure is fun,
fink i might find her soon in the MotorBreath(Chemdog D x SFV OGK), carnt wait.

hope the root canal go's well, i hate the dentist :worried
stay medicated and pain free my friend.

Thanks for stopping by and for the great pic's, them buds look super dank.
stay well bro.

Peace

TortureKill

TortureKill

Ive found pure lines, Indica, and Indi dom hybrids to be the best medicine for my back pain. Purple pakistan, Ive found to have to greatest impact on dealing with an aching back. I could actually feel the medicine working its way into every sore spot of my body, immediately following a couple tokes. I could almost envision the aches soothing, or phasing away, as the meds starting working there way thru me. Ive never experienced pain relieving properties to this degree from any medicine (pill, or plant).

Second, would have to be afghani.

Top Bottom