Whats the best sugars to make it frosty

• Thread starter Godfthrfarm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Godfthrfarm

Ok guys I'm hoping to make these girls sticky icky so I'm inlisting help from the old time growers on best sugars or nutrients I can use to make them as sticky as possible I got them to grow nice n fat but am concerned I might need more then molasses 2 make them sparkle what ya guys got for me???

Whats the best sugars to make it frosty
TerriR

TerriR

I haven’t done any experiments BUT Beastie Bloomz followed by Cha-ching seems to help. That said, genetics is probably the biggest determinant of frost. My 2 Ethos Inzane are much frostier than my other plants even though they were all fed the same.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Grown right in the correct controlled environment will do just fine. No need for additives. Use of additives tend to make sap appear which is the opposite of the intended effect. If your plants aren’t frosty then either you’ve got genetics that aren’t frosty to begin with or you’re growing them ineffectively. A good experienced grower doesn’t need to use these sugar water snake oil additives.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Genetics,genetics, genetics this is what brings the frost. Indicas tend to bring more frost than sativas, but dont let that fool you as some of the most potent smoke I toked was a sativa and wasnt near as frosty as some of the indicas strains out there.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Grown right in the correct controlled environment will do just fine. No need for additives. Use of additives tend to make sap appear which is the opposite of the intended effect. If your plants aren’t frosty then either you’ve got genetics that aren’t frosty to begin with or you’re growing them ineffectively. A good experienced grower doesn’t need to use these sugar water snake oil additives.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Its not the sugar in molasses that is helping flowering

Top Bottom