What's the best treatment for Fusarium stem rot?

• Thread starter Brass Monkey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MIway

are you sure thats a fungus? It looks like it coudl just be old plant bark.

i just see a bunch of root nubbins too...

not sayin you don't have other issues at hand, but those bumps are just the nubbins... helluva lot o nubbins, but nubbins... ;-)

T

Tbc

Sorry for cutting in I don't quite mo,how to use these sites ,but I got a plant with stem rot right at the base where it comes out the cube its in nft the roots look white and healthy and the pla t looms ok just half the size of its sisters I've had to put splints on it or it would be flat on the floor what do i do ,I would take it out the system it the roots are entwi ed with all the others so I ain't got a clue way to do,thanks

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
you may revitalize this thread with your query, however it is over 6 years old. Many folks have moved on since the OP posted.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Sorry for cutting in I don't quite mo,how to use these sites ,but I got a plant with stem rot right at the base where it comes out the cube its in nft the roots look white and healthy and the pla t looms ok just half the size of its sisters I've had to put splints on it or it would be flat on the floor what do i do ,I would take it out the system it the roots are entwi ed with all the others so I ain't got a clue way to do,thanks

Daily sprays with 3% H202 on the rotted part/open wound might save it.

T

Tbc

Thank you I sent of for some stuff on ebay I emailed the maker told him the problem he said this stuff will cure it just got to mix it with water and spray the bad bit must not smoke it for 10 days well there in week 2 of flower so that isn't a prob I realy be glad when it comes they look so good at the moment Sept the so k one that I can realy see anymore from above the others have swamped it but from below I can see it looks ok its not dead or owt just struggling to get to the light but got pro elm,it's roots look fine white and healthy its just this fucking stem shit thanks

Top Bottom