Whats the best White Fire Pheno?

• Thread starter BNUTTHEHUT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aligee

Aligee

It gets complicated if ya let it Goo but it all makes sense after awhile breeding is breeding the terminology can be kinda confusing Kid knows wsup tho !!!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
WOW!! U juss super mega confused me so is it a good idea or a bad idea.. I'm no breeder over here.. It juss sounded like a bomb cross..I'm stumped

i think it sounds like a great idea, just got to keep moving forward. i just don't know how differnt it would be if you hit the wifi3&1 to eachother or you just selfed them. Its kinda a grey area with fem crosses as nothing really to deep has been done or the info is just not posted.

cannibis has 20 chromosones and when you breed with a male and female each parent will donate 10 chromosomes. when you self a plant all 20 chromosomes are coming from itself. the females only have the XX chromosome there is no Y so i dont see how you could get a male. i think when people get a male out of fem seeds its from rougue pollen. Like a breeder is doing back to back seed runs and there was some male pollen left over or on his cloths from another room. Og raskal has sold alot of fem seed and no one has reported a male yet.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

WOW Kid u really no ur shit Dog.. I'm sure not ready 4 this I better leave this 2 the pro's... Maybe I'll still try but damn I better do some reading.. This stuff is very intresting 2 me

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Ya kid your a professor when it come to this shit but doest your selection play a huge part in what traits are passed on and my constantly working a line your breeding out the traits you dnt want and concentrating on the traits you do want?? Is this not the case with fem seeds ? The thing that kinda confuses me is when you make s1 seeds you self a female to its self so when you say take a pr 98 bubba and cross it to a ECSD those are still called s1 seeds?? that doesn't make sense to me s1's are fem seeds that a clone was stressed reversed and then pollenated to a clone of the same clone only mother plant rite? I'm sorry I would just really like to learn as much as i can about breeding i under stand that when you breed a male to a fem the each pass on a x and y chromosome so the offspring will be Xy Yx and so one but with females you only have the XX or YY some how do you account for the resistive traits used in the original cross to make that clone only because wouldn't the traits from the original parents could show them self's kinda like when you have kids and one of your kids looks like your great great grandpa??? If I'm completely wrong tell me Like I said I just really wan tot learn and Its something I'm really interested in.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Ya kid your a professor when it come to this shit but doest your selection play a huge part in what traits are passed on and my constantly working a line your breeding out the traits you dnt want and concentrating on the traits you do want?? Is this not the case with fem seeds ? The thing that kinda confuses me is when you make s1 seeds you self a female to its self so when you say take a pr 98 bubba and cross it to a ECSD those are still called s1 seeds?? that doesn't make sense to me s1's are fem seeds that a clone was stressed reversed and then pollenated to a clone of the same clone only mother plant rite? I'm sorry I would just really like to learn as much as i can about breeding i under stand that when you breed a male to a fem the each pass on a x and y chromosome so the offspring will be Xy Yx and so one but with females you only have the XX or YY some how do you account for the resistive traits used in the original cross to make that clone only because wouldn't the traits from the original parents could show them self's kinda like when you have kids and one of your kids looks like your great great grandpa??? If I'm completely wrong tell me Like I said I just really wan tot learn and Its something I'm really interested in.

like i was saying fem crosses is still a real grey area, so when you hear the term S1 thrown around its just what people have come up with on the boards really. if you really think about it, if i take one clone reverse it and then hit a totally differnt plant with the pollen it should be and f1 cross but some say S or S gen and people kinda know its a fem cross. there's no sheet we can look up to really know what term to use.

As for your second question I'm assuming the most dominate traits will take over in a fem self cross. she is only getting the same 10 chromosomes twice. so the offspring will be pretty consistent to the parent. When we cross them to a totally differnt plant but both female the offspring generally comes out looking like something we are used to seeing, one or the other perhaps a little of both. We have grown the parents flowered and tasted them. The recessive traits will come out eventually in future generations like you having a kid that resembles your grandpa but no one else. there will always be less homozygous combinations then heterozygous. its like natures way of ever changing for survival, what ever works best in an area will eventually become dominate. what ever doesnt will die off. Smaller people would survive better in tunnels and caves, big people wouldnt. Smaller people would keep fucking until everyone is tiny.

we can select for ourselves whether its good or not for an area. Over time and make super fat deer that cant out run the wolves. would they survive on their own probably not and then there would be no more deer.

S

StrikeitRich

like i was saying fem crosses is still a real grey area, so when you hear the term S1 thrown around its just what people have come up with on the boards really. if you really think about it, if i take one clone reverse it and then hit a totally differnt plant with the pollen it should be and f1 cross but some say S or S gen and people kinda know its a fem cross. there's no sheet we can look up to really know what term to use.

As for your second question I'm assuming the most dominate traits will take over in a fem self cross. she is only getting the same 10 chromosomes twice. so the offspring will be pretty consistent to the parent. When we cross them to a totally differnt plant but both female the offspring generally comes out looking like something we are used to seeing, one or the other perhaps a little of both. We have grown the parents flowered and tasted them. The recessive traits will come out eventually in future generations like you having a kid that resembles your grandpa but no one else. there will always be less homozygous combinations then heterozygous. its like natures way of ever changing for survival, what ever works best in an area will eventually become dominate. what ever doesnt will die off. Smaller people would survive better in tunnels and caves, big people wouldnt. Smaller people would keep fucking until everyone is tiny.

Very well worded.

+1

j wizzle

j wizzle

Ya thats interesting never really heard of s2 ,s3 generations etc. whats the probability of a male popping up in those generations and do you think a male would be decent breeding material?

male wont pop up at all because there is only the X chromosome...

im now on my 5th generation of chem fem seeds, they are very uniform now. very kushy. my 1st gens were all over the place. some smelled of raw meat, some more on the kushy side of things. little fuely, little piney...

now pretty much everything has gone fuely piney (if that makes sense lol), very tight, dense nugs.

those wifi white bubbas will be some straight kill aligee....

K

kushsmoker30

any 1 know the flower time on Raskal's white S1? can't find any info anywhere. Thanks for any info.

M

MadBuddhaAbuser

the best pheno of whitefire is the one you can dial in
There's your answer right there. K+

I wonder what would result in a fem cross of WiFi #1, and WiFi#3? Reverse one of them and chuck...

It would pretty much result in what you already have with the original wifi beans, just ever so slightly more like those two. It's not going to magically be some new stabilized strain, and will present itself in large enough numbers to be almost identical to the originals.

That would b kick ass.. & sence I'm 1 of the few that's a holder of both strain I could do that... Off the top of my head I think only me & Eser got both WiFi#1 & White Fire #3 maybe others do but I'm not sure.. Aligee will b next as soon as I make him a cut
I was talking 2 Ali juss the other day about doing that exact same shit..

As long as OGR used the same cuts to make each batch then you can find a Wifi#3 type and a Wifi#1 type pheno if you keep poppin beans. It might grow a little different due to changes in environment but its the same. Only reason people say you wont find it is to keep their "elite" cut popular and in demand. Simple supply and demand principles. Whoever creates the most hype wins right? Good luck with your grow.

couldnt agree more. This hype nonsense is silly. Almost every damn pic ive seen of all the wifi's look damn similar and top notch. You shouldn't be growing if you can't find a keeper in pack of ten of those.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
Well put kidtwist,referring to the no more deer part specifically..For all other prodigy and others its what is known as a genetic bottleneck. It is very important for breeders to go through the biggest selection possible when making gear.

For example one could pop 10 seeds find a male and a female and make new seeds,continually doing this eliminates genes from the gene pool and does nothing but weaken it.

Now if say the breeder pops a few hundred seeds and selects the strongest most vigorous from a large selection lessens the chance of weak genes being passed along,and also lessens the chance of true gems being lost!

Now take into account people "breeding" making selection from 10 seeds and then add in the over use of the same genetics(the white or og kush etc.) and you are forming what is known as a genetic bottleneck..With more and more varieties containing the same genes and made through improper selection, it leaves the gene pool weaker with more and more varieties sharing the same problems or susceptibilities ie. powdery mildew,bud rot,weak structure,etc.

Its all about selection,and dont be afraid to use something others aren't,its only better for us and our precious gene pool!!

Burn
CFSB

we can select for ourselves whether its good or not for an area. Over time and make super fat deer that cant out run the wolves. would they survive on their own probably not and then there would be no more deer.

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

^^Exactly.. You can find something similar to #3 but wont be exact.. could be better, who knows. I can't wait for OGR to drop some WhiteMasters myself.. Im really excited to pheno hunt through a couple packs of those... If your really a kushead like I am, you know masters one of the best real kushes out there in terms of taste and smell. At least for me.. It has thar "kush" taste/smell you cant get out of an OG imo...That cross should be killer...~ODB~

I just tryed my first cross recently, Socal Master Kush x strawberry x 18 curious to see how it comes out. Your right about the master kush it has a taste that is just bomb!!!

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

^^ Damn.. Sounds like a killer cross. I would love to see a journal bro. Yea SoCal Master kush is some of my favorite smoke. Real potent and you can't beat that taste. I need her back! lol. Good luck on your Master X18's. ~ODB~

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
male wont pop up at all because there is only the X chromosome...

im now on my 5th generation of chem fem seeds, they are very uniform now. very kushy. my 1st gens were all over the place. some smelled of raw meat, some more on the kushy side of things. little fuely, little piney...

now pretty much everything has gone fuely piney (if that makes sense lol), very tight, dense nugs.

those wifi white bubbas will be some straight kill aligee....

do you have any pics of the chems i would love to see how it has progressed 5 generations

Top Bottom