What's the Deficiency, Or Excess?

• Thread starter Mifarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mifarmer

Mifarmer

This is a Super Skunk, planted in the ground 3rd week in May. Thought this was a Phosphorous deficiency so did a Phosphorous rich feeding 4 days agoand the fans are still turning this collor one by one.
Whats the deficiency or excess
Whats the deficiency or excess 2
Whats the deficiency or excess 3

Mifarmer

Mifarmer

I have 11 others of various strains that are all healthy, all fed the same way, in the same soil, though being outdoors in a large garden there could be variances but this girl is smack dab in the middle of them all.

This is a Super Skunk, planted in the ground 3rd week in May. Thought this was a Phosphorous deficiency so did a Phosphorous rich feeding 4 days agoand the fans are still turning this collor one by one. View attachment 1148130View attachment 1148131View attachment 1148132

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Plant looks very big, if those were the only couple of leaves that didn't look good out of all of your plants? I would pluck em off and don't worry about it. Even if you do everything that you are supposed to do, there will be a leaf here or there that just doesn't make it. Cannabis is living organism with a complex cellular system, can't expect every single leaf to be perfect 100% of the time.

That's just my opinion, good luck.

TwitchVee

TwitchVee

Just the plant using the nitrogen in the lower leaves, they'll fall off. Just not necessary to growth. If it were more or higher up it might be a deficiency

Top Bottom