Whats The Diffrence Between Gsc Forum Cut And Thin Mint?

• Thread starter vangs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MirrorZen

MirrorZen

as well stated before OGKB is the shit, as far as cooks goes. Ive grown out a few good cuts including thin mint, berners and forum, now checking out a platinum, but best cookies for personal Ive grown is the OGKB cut. That said its pretty nice that the Grandpas breath line is nice cuz its also a decent yielder, and if ya get the right one there are some really nice hints of the purps as far as terps go too... good choice, Im thinkin...
Pictures of your Berner Cut?
Didn't think so, many ppl claim to have this but when it comes down to it, only a small handful of ppl (mostly Socal) actually have this verified cut. I'm up here in Oregon and had them once and had about 30 ppl "claim" to have the real deal but it was just some fortune cookies. Not being a hater, I just don't believe ANYONE who says they have the Berners Cut without pics. I ain't believing it.

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

I have grown out the caliconnection gsc, its not bad. I understand folks who have qualms over caliconnection as a whole but as far as gsc definitely was far from bad. Now I will say it didn't quite compare to the platinum cookies I grew nor the scooby snacks. If cherry pie was readily available I'd say look there. Or anywhere in that lineage. Just understand and accept if you're buying a single fem seed you're rolling the dice a bit on what you'll end up with. Like others have suggested if you can swing it and have the space grow a few out and hold onto what impresses you most. Good luck.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

anyone grow out the archive scooby snacks or sweeties or junior mints?? the sweeties are white tahoe cookies which looked fire..
Just popped a pack of sweeties. I'm super stoked. Yeah the White Tahoe Cookies is stupid fire. I was in Archive Portland and had the honor of purchasing a couple grams of that along with a pack of sweeties. They said it was the same mother plant that they crossed. Should make some great keepers.

IMG 20161213 161549
vangs

vangs

Just popped a pack of sweeties. I'm super stoked. Yeah the White Tahoe Cookies is stupid fire. I was in Archive Portland and had the honor of purchasing a couple grams of that along with a pack of sweeties. They said it was the same mother plant that they crossed. Should make some great keepers.
lucky man!! how far along are you?

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Literally started germing 2 days ago, tonight or tomorrow morning I will put them into solo cups. 10/10 germed, just letting them get a little size on their tap roots so I can ensure 10/10 on them sproutlings.

vangs

vangs

Literally started germing 2 days ago, tonight or tomorrow morning I will put them into solo cups. 10/10 germed, just letting them get a little size on their tap roots so I can ensure 10/10 on them sproutlings.
you plan on keeping all phenos or you just gunna look for the jewl??

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

you plan on keeping all phenos or you just gunna look for the jewl??
I would love to keep multiple phenos, but not sure if I have enough space in my veg room lol. If there more than one keeper I will probably keep two

Limonene

Limonene

Ive seen some amazing DVG plants, a lot of experienced growers are saying great things. I have a pack of grandpas breath in the fridge and have given brandywine and false teeth f2 seeds to a couple of friends to play with. If you look on IG you will see a LOT of people are growing his gear. Colourful varietals which tick a lot of boxes.

alaskind

alaskind

Pictures of your Berner Cut?
Didn't think so, many ppl claim to have this but when it comes down to it, only a small handful of ppl (mostly Socal) actually have this verified cut. I'm up here in Oregon and had them once and had about 30 ppl "claim" to have the real deal but it was just some fortune cookies. Not being a hater, I just don't believe ANYONE who says they have the Berners Cut without pics. I ain't believing it.
Cool.

alaskind

alaskind

T
tiramisu which is (Bay Exclusives OG x OGKB) x(Bay Exclusives OG x OGKB)
Tiramisu is bay exclusives breeding male of OG X OGKB cooks crossed to Animal cooks, you are thinking of Sideshow. :)

vangs

vangs

ok so before i could purchase swamp thang they sold out!! just my lucck/ shoulda bought them before taking my dogs out for a walk. so ive narrowed it down to these strains.

dvg--- grandpas breath f2 (grandpas breath x grandpas breath
---- foul mouth (grandpas breath x dookies )

thug pug---- ghost breathe, thug breathe, pugs breathe or sophies breath

archive--- sweeties or scooby snacks. im hesitant on the sweeties or scooby snacks cuz i dont want the faceoff bx1 to over take the gsc and i end up with og dom phenos.

vangs

vangs

what are my options as far as clones if i take a trip to the west coast?

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

what are my options as far as clones if i take a trip to the west coast?

Me personally I wouldn't travel with a clone or for a clone, unless it was xxxclusive. Something epic, that I couldn't get close to in seed form.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

thug pug seeds are on point.

good stuff coming out of Gage green's cookie/breath lines too - lots of cookie influence in some of those phenos

vangs

vangs

is it true the gsc cut grows "wierd" and it has alot of mold issues come harvest? im just going by a review i read, ive never been on the gsc bandwagon, this is the first time im literally growing anything with gsc in its linage so i dont know much, someone said the gsc grows wierd during veg and flower. what should i expect? should i scrog it to increase yield ?

vangs

vangs

Me personally I wouldn't travel with a clone or for a clone, unless it was xxxclusive. Something epic, that I couldn't get close to in seed form.
well man on the east coast its all shitty... i got clones from cloneguys and it was the worst. i got 40 clones, 6 strains and in the end for some reason there was 10 diffrent strains. they didnt even give me what i asked for. they prolly ran out and decided to throw in whatever and the cuts sucked ass... all i have is a high octane og cut that tests around 27% and a gg cut that tests over 30% but thats not enough. i have a second flower room and i was told to bring in some new strains. preferably a gsc cut, so here i am.. a really good gsc cut is worth the flight over and the drive back man.. markets diffrent everywhere, people offering me 35-38 for a lb of top notch gsc which is more of a demand than og so i dont mind taking a trip to the west. Cant i buy verified cookie cuts from a dispensary out west? i heard alot of clubs or dispensarys offer cuts... i was even thinking of going to archive in portland and try to nab a do-si-dos cut.

Top Bottom