What's the hurdle at the 3-5 week flowering time?

• Thread starter Panhead59
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Panhead59

Panhead59

Gnick55 says there is a rough spot in growing at approx. 3-5 weeks into flowering. I'm paraphrasing of course.
I'm about there and wondering what to be on the lookout for ? New to growing so pls excuse the ignorance !!!

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

No worries Brah. How are you growing? For an organic grower, the halfway mark thru flower is time for tea. We feed a nice enzyme laced tea at the time.
For Hydro, I think it's time to change the water. (not sure on this, someone with more hydro exp will add in)
For dirt, (non-organic soil = dirt) you have to change the feed schedule a bit and the diet changes.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Usually its a buildup or nutrient transition that can through ppl for a loop if your off. Especially if it's the first time growing that strain. K demand start to really pick up and P will show up if was underfed in veg and early flower. That's usually what ppl see and lockouts are also common at those times.

I could be wrong about what he meant but that's my guess.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

No worries Brah. How are you growing? For an organic grower, the halfway mark thru flower is time for tea. We feed a nice enzyme laced tea at the time.
For Hydro, I think it's time to change the water. (not sure on this, someone with more hydro exp will add in)
For dirt, (non-organic soil = dirt) you have to change the feed schedule a bit and the diet changes.
Also a bonus of organic... much less issues here as unlike the synthetic nutes you don't have 29 bottles of unicorn piss that make your buds bigger and better but really just cause you issues to add 😁😁😁

Panhead59

Panhead59

Growing in ffhf soil. Using there trio of nutes. On about 2-3 wk of flower. Only been fed twice in there life. 1/2 strength. Once i added cal-mag. Yeah I've read to back off N pretty soon.
Plants look great though even with minimal nutes. Could use more light, lux a little low. Keeping it simple, minimal water and nutes
Tks. For replies

william76

william76

If there's no problems visible then ur good,u don't want to create the problem by looking for something that's not there,if everything's chugging along nicely then I wouldn't worry about it,overthinking it can be bad for ur grow,good luck,76

Latest posts

Top Bottom