Whats the ideal temp for flowering

• Thread starter Lewish02
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Leaf temps matter room temls don't... thats the honest truth.

I drop my temls the last week or so of flower to about 70f to preserve terps a but more and pop some color.

Lewish02

Lewish02

Not bad 75-77f is ideal for photosynthesis

I've got 2 plants with leaf temps at 77f with the led light 18 inch above but they are showing symptoms of heat stress curling edges thats with temps in tent at 73f

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I've got 2 plants with leaf temps at 77f with the led light 18 inch above but they are showing symptoms of heat stress curling edges thats with temps in tent at 73f
Heat or light stress? They usually kinda go together but not so much under LED.

Really spikey or folding like a taco?

Lewish02

Lewish02

Yeah light stress but a few things going on there.... looks like heat but that's likely multiple stresses.

What are you feeding? And what media?

Flora micro 1ml/l.
Flora grow 0.5ml/l.
Calmag 1ml/l.
B52 0.5ml/l.
Liquid silicon 1ml/l.
Big bud 2ml/l.
Bud candy 2ml/l
Once a week i give them seaweed extract at 3ml/l

Grown in coco.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Flora micro 1ml/l.
Flora grow 0.5ml/l.
Calmag 1ml/l.
B52 0.5ml/l.
Liquid silicon 1ml/l.
Big bud 2ml/l.
Bud candy 2ml/l
Once a week i give them seaweed extract at 3ml/l

Grown in coco.
Have you tested the runoff?

Size of pots?

Watering how often and how much?

Phing? What ph down are

Source water? If tap what's the ppm?

Lewish02

Lewish02

Yeah light stress but a few things going on there.... looks like heat but that's likely multiple stresses.

What are you feeding? And what media?
I don't know if its nitrogen or not, the leaves look alot darker in natural light.
Have you tested the runoff?

Size of pots?

Watering how often and how much?

Phing? What ph down are

Source water? If tap what's the ppm?

My runoff this morning was.

Ec2.0
Ph 6.4
40ltr pots. Watering once per day 2.5ltr each with 20% runoff.
I use phosphoric acid for ph down. Tap water ppm is 0.09

My intake ec was 2.2 and ph was 6.2

The leafs look a bit darker in natural light.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I don't know if its nitrogen or not, the leaves look alot darker in natural light.

My runoff this morning was.

Ec2.0
Ph 6.4
40ltr pots. Watering once per day 2.5ltr each with 20% runoff.
I use phosphoric acid for ph down. Tap water ppm is 0.09

My intake ec was 2.2 and ph was 6.2

The leafs look a bit darker in natural light.
That EC is pretty high imo.

I think to much cal mag for sure, I'd cut that in half atleast especially in late flower.

How's the airflow? You may want to flush a bit to bring it down just by increasing runoff for a few days and feeding lighter. Like 600ppm for a few days with more runoff then up to about 800ppm and you want to be within about 200ppm with the runoff.

I can't say to much about those nutes or ratios because I'm not all that familiar with them so would have to look them up.

Lewish02

Lewish02

That EC is pretty high imo.

I think to much cal mag for sure, I'd cut that in half atleast especially in late flower.

How's the airflow? You may want to flush a bit to bring it down just by increasing runoff for a few days and feeding lighter. Like 600ppm for a few days with more runoff then up to about 800ppm and you want to be within about 200ppm with the runoff.

I can't say to much about those nutes or ratios because I'm not all that familiar with them so would have to look them up.

Ok pal thankyou. Hopefully that sorts them

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

Hi all, I've got autos in 4 weeks of flower and have kept my temps at 25 degree c lights on but have come across a few websites saying its best to keep temps lower during flowering 20-23 degree c. Any input would be appreciated. Cheers
Its is mainly when the lights go out as it need ten degrees drop or they go spindle but when buds are big 28 c is better so buds don't sweat and go mouldy 👻🚂💯✊

Lewish02

Lewish02

Its is mainly when the lights go out as it need ten degrees drop or they go spindle but when buds are big 28 c is better so buds don't sweat and go mouldy 👻🚂💯✊
If I put the temp to 25c does that mean I drop it to 15c at night. I've only been dropping it about 5-6

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

If I put the temp to 25c does that mean I drop it to 15c at night. I've only been dropping it about 5-6
18c is as low u should get when lights out lower is ok but slow growth so lights on at 28 c is best in bloom but depends at what stage 28 last two weeks but 32 c is ok that's why use low ec between 1.8 And 2.0 so you don't burn the white hairs and eazy to control from over loaded salts

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

My lights will dim and some will turn off to what I set my temps at so it's set at 34 at the moments so how many feeds are they getting and ph and ec u are RUNNING and feel the leaf it should be a nice felt feeling if ruff and brittle needs a flush or run a low ec till good again

Lewish02

Lewish02

Offer thats alot of plants lol. I like your temp sensors. What kind are they i use inkbird but they give me different readings even when next to each other. Ill take it on board mate. Learn something new everyday. Cheers

Lewish02

Lewish02

1 feed per day with 20% runoff, ec 2.2 ph 6.2. My leaves feel rough sand paper when put your finger backwards along it.

Top Bottom