Whats the issue? yellow dots on my leafs

• Thread starter itazi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
itazi

itazi

Hello :)

I got some yellow dots on my leafs ( not all plants), and some have yellow tips. They are 6 weeks old and just started flowering. Can you plz tell me what I can do to solve the issue. I was thinking about fungus but Im not that sure, maybe you can help me out?:)

You have to zoom to catch it on the leaves closest camera! Unluckely I did not take a closer photo.

Second photo is another healthy plant besides it.

Hopefully someone can help me out what it is and what I can do, in earlie stage of plant I saw bites in leafs.

Thank you

Whats the issue yellow dots on my leafs
Whats the issue yellow dots on my leafs 2
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hi welcome to the farm hope you enjoy the site, look it’s to hard to see you will need a close up , your plants look nice n healthy to me . Regards Od .

itazi

itazi

Thank you Od :)

Yeah I felt stupid driving away from it without taking a closer pic :p.

If you zoom on first pic, you can see bottom leaves on plants closest camera have some yellow dots and some yellow tips. I will try to get closer pic soon.
Like I said, in begining I saw some slug bites on leafs, could it be pest?

I have a grow just beside this grow in about same size, with no symptoms. I have just used water with no nutes so far. Only thing I used is today and that was spray alg a mic by biobizz spraying leafs. Weather is very hot around 33C.

Thank you

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Ok it’s the lower leaves it’s very minor I’m guessing it’s had some PH issue again if you can’t find any bug and it’s only on one plant , it could splash back when you have warted , I would be concerned relax roll up inhale exhale life is good today . Od .

itazi

itazi

Yeah its on lower leafs, around half of the plants got it. Maybee it could be ph probs since im not using any - or +. We had 30+C for over a week, so i decided to water myself since nature dont bring it for me :)

So could i relax or will the plants be effected by this, so it will be on more leafs? Fk im worried :(

Thank you so much Od

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Yes I can see I went into my sons room .. biggest tv screen in house I can see a few of the leaves better look what area are you in I'm in Australia , so maybe someone in the community that’s near you of in your state could advise mate be they are having same problem , not know the ph of your soil is something you will have to amend , let’s ask @Aqua Man & @Beachwalker . Regards OD.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Yes I can see I went into my sons room .. biggest tv screen in house I can see a few of the leaves better look what area are you in I'm in Australia , so maybe someone in the community that’s near you of in your state could advise mate be they are having same problem , not know the ph of your soil is something you will have to amend , let’s ask @Aqua Man & @Beachwalker . Regards OD.
I can't see either? best guess would be insect related, possibly leafhoppers due to the size of the white dot, but not sure without better pics
20200626 055716

itazi

itazi

Im living in a nordic country, half of plants got thoose spots in that soil, have a bed right next to it with same setup, just no water on them. And they dont have that prob. But they did not get infested by snailbites in earlier stage neither. Is it something to be worried about? They are in forest, so im not able to check them daily.

Thank you :)

itazi

itazi

I can't see it either, my best guess from what I can barely see would be leafhoppers because of the size of the dots, but can't say for sure but it's insect not pH related
View attachment 991821
yes you got perfect pic there. Do you have any suggest?Rain will come in 3-5 days with ph around 6. Do i need to be conserned? And if its leafhoppers how can I get rid of it? Thank for reply and feedback

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

yes you got perfect pic there. Do you have any suggest?Rain will come in 3-5 days with ph around 6. Do i need to be conserned? And if its leafhoppers how can I get rid of it? Thank for reply and feedback
I've never dealt with leafhoppers and I can't say for sure what it is without better pictures but you can look up 'leafhoppers cannabis' and see if it looks like what you saw? And when you get better pictures post them up and I'm sure somebody will be able to help, good luck!

Last edited:
itazi

itazi

I was at store and bought insect spray now to spray on leafs, will go up to forest in a few hours. Will take better pictures by then. Thank you so much for feedback, once again!

Edit: By googling I found very similiar problems, so might be leafhoppers. Should I remove the infested leafs or should i just let it be?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Let them be there still doing there job mate , be careful going back into your grow so soon you don’t want to bring attention to the fact .

itazi

itazi

I got a better picture now on the problem, could it be lack of phospor? Or leafhoppers?
Thanks in advance

Resized 20200626 141727
Screenshot 20200626 144109 Snapchat
itazi

itazi

Is your answer 100%? I hear from people it can be cal/ mag lack!

If I solve the problem, I will let you know what caused it.

Thanks

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Maybe, but a look and compare, mine is like yellow around and darker inside. If you know what I mean :)
Not thrips I'm not even sure it's bugs in the second picture? first pictures looks like leafhoppers, second set of picks looks more like a fungus type of issue?

Top Bottom