Whats the issue? yellow dots on my leafs

• Thread starter itazi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
itazi

itazi

Not saying this is what you have but I wanted to post it so you can at least read it and compare and see if you think it might be relevant

Yeah it could be, I will investigate in it, I will also put some cal/ mag in the soil. Just ordered it. I will get up there today to feed them with alg a mic. Should help the plants to recover, stay healthy and stronger immune system.

Your help has been useful, thQ so much. I will reply if I get rid of the problem if someone else have the problem in future maybe info will help :)

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Yeah it could be, I will investigate in it, I will also put some cal/ mag in the soil. Just ordered it. I will get up there today to feed them with alg a mic. Should help the plants to recover, stay healthy and stronger immune system.

Your help has been useful, thQ so much. I will reply if I get rid of the problem if someone else have the problem in future maybe info will help :)
I use Dolomite lime which contains both calcium and magnesium and also helps hold the pH in the proper zone in soil, its good stuff! Hope it works out for you, let us know how it goes!

Madbud

Madbud

Crush and dissolve in vinegar. But i think you got a leafhopper, good luck catching one. The nymphs will be next, little cottonasses.
Edit: spinosad works on them

Last edited:
itazi

itazi

Hello everyone

Was out to see girls again, I managed to fix the problem. I ph balanced it and used cal/ mag. Dont know what of thoose 2 that solved the issue.

After a rough week with cold weather/rain the girls got some purpleish colour at the main cola. Is it normal?

Have a great one!

20200709 122634
20200709 122736
20200709 122652
20200709 122634
Top Bottom