whats the minimum you could veg?

• Thread starter Caseyb1089
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Caseyb1089

Caseyb1089

I'm still searching for the answer. I'm getting ready to do a winter grow but I will be vegging inside. I'm thinking at the most 45 days. I'm looking for an average veg time like whats the minimum you could veg and what should you expect from your harvest? I'm also curious about the photo-period. Like if I veg for 30-45 days and put them outside for winter in the month of December with the daylight hours no more than 10 could I expect descent yields?

FresnoFarmer

FresnoFarmer

I'm still searching for the answer. I'm getting ready to do a winter grow but I will be vegging inside. I'm thinking at the most 45 days. I'm looking for an average veg time like whats the minimum you could veg and what should you expect from your harvest? I'm also curious about the photo-period. Like if I veg for 30-45 days and put them outside for winter in the month of December with the daylight hours no more than 10 could I expect descent yields?
From clone or seed?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

depends on your weather,going 30 to 45 days veg is fine,are these small plants or expected trees,my winter is usally about 3 or 4 days frezzing,rest is high 40's at night right at 70 day,if you can keep the soil warm it doable,not at night though,so they have to come in at night,crazy the way it works,cant grow during summer from extreme heat,only growing is in the winter and spring,by end of march it 90 here,i dont think i could get away with what you plan though,got to keep in mind the drastic weather changes that time of year also,those sudden changes can effect the outcome so there more than a light issue to deal with,sitting outside bringing in a night your gold i would think

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

At day 45 look at you plants and if you like what you see, well you know what to do, thats an awfull fast veg period, try fast version photoperiod seeds it may be possible.

Latest posts

Top Bottom