Whats The Most Uplifting Happy Strain You Have Tried

• Thread starter Tetra
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tetra

Tetra

I think the most uplifting strain I've every smoked was Blueberry. I was 18 and me and my friend Steve lived in a shitty apartment in Newfoundland on the east coast of Canada. Every evening after work we twisted up a joint and laughed to kill ourselves watching the real estate listing channel and thinking of retarded things such as placing peoples heads on different peoples bodies we knew lol man those were the days.

seaslug

seaslug

Colombian Gold circa 1974 (from memory).

I grew 13 reg S.A.G.E. and one pheno I'm looking for, I found. But didn't keep it as I thought the strain was hermi prone. Turns out I'm a dumbass instead. (unexpected light leak) Will be looking for that pheno in my next grow.

I want a "relaxed energy"; Junk recommended Barney's Tangerine Dream. I bought some seeds of that and will probably grow it after S.A.G.E.

souf69

souf69

I think the most uplifting strain I've every smoked was Blueberry. I was 18 and me and my friend Steve lived in a shitty apartment in Newfoundland on the east coast of Canada. Every evening after work we twisted up a joint and laughed to kill ourselves watching the real estate listing channel and thinking of retarded things such as placing peoples heads on different peoples bodies we knew lol man those were the days.
Must have been DJ shorts original blueberry, shit was fire!

str8smokn

str8smokn

Colombian Gold circa 1974 (from memory).

I grew 13 reg S.A.G.E. and one pheno I'm looking for, I found. But didn't keep it as I thought the strain was hermi prone. Turns out I'm a dumbass instead. (unexpected light leak) Will be looking for that pheno in my next grow.

I want a "relaxed energy"; Junk recommended Barney's Tangerine Dream. I bought some seeds of that and will probably grow it after S.A.G.E.

Be careful, the Tangerine Dream I had was by no means a "relaxed energy" it was more energetic trippy high. Made me feel like I just blew a line and then took some mescaline . It was nice.
STR8

Top Bottom