• Thread starter Tetra
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Another version,
My old friends friends Jerry, Vassar, Dawg, and good old Panama Red himself Peter Rowan...
Have prepared a few feasts for these boys back in the day at festivals..

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Vassar did not smoke weed but the other fellas would huff up a storm.....

M

midwest7

My second favorite is g 13 pineapple express not super dense but ok and a great high and very clear nice come down with out the power nap needed and raid all the food insight.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Another version,
My old friends friends Jerry, Vassar, Dawg, and good old Panama Red himself Peter Rowan...
Have prepared a few feasts for these boys back in the day at festivals..
Yeah, I waffled on whose version I'd share up. :D

420bassmastr

420bassmastr

Royal haze! Hands down, the best smelling, tasting, get ya ripped but keeps you going all day bud. Been years since I've cultivated it, may just have to order some beans in the future. I also had a small harvest of Acapulco gold, plant just wouldn't mature. What bud I did get from her was crazy, very productive style stone for me.

munchiex

munchiex

I would say ghost train haze would do anyone under the table massive rush n heat flashes the purple cheese was close to it as well

CUSTOM

CUSTOM

I had some (street) strawberry cough that had me lifted and happy for nearly 4 hours. Smoking that first joint before bed, I slept an entire 8 hours (rare) without waking up, and woke up still stoned. That shit was done right. Been wanting some seeds or cuts of it.

We should all throw down and pass around a tangerine dream plant. It seems like everyone wants it in there garden.
I grew SC outdoor this past summer, harvested on the front side of the cloudy Trichs, (third week of Oct) and couldn't believe the type of "cocaine style buzz" My lips literally numbed after a few tokes, my energy level increased as my appetite decreased. I actually pulled a couple all nighters, with the help of this beautiful Sativa.

IMG 9169
Glass
Trichs
Coke
seaslug

seaslug

I grew SC outdoor this past summer, harvested on the front side of the cloudy Trichs, (third week of Oct) and couldn't believe the type of "cocaine style buzz" My lips literally numbed after a few tokes, my energy level increased as my appetite decreased. I actually pulled a couple all nighters, with the help of this beautiful Sativa.
Love the old school macro lens!

I'm liking Escobar's Boudica right now. (3 way hybrid project Exodus Cheese/Santa Maria Planck/C99)

Farmer P

Farmer P

Is that ice in the pot, and if so why?

sun

sun

Had some chockolope from point loma (S.D) that was pretty happy and uplifting.

Krypto

Krypto

I have connoisseur genetics Strawberry Dogshit CrossFit with an unknown pissy ammonia smelling purple. I don't have a name for it but, it has Everlast body high with a very uplifting and stimulating mental hi it's great for engaging in conversation it will make you laugh and maybe even take care of some stuff around the house.

iKharon

iKharon

Man, I think Pineapple Express is the best honestly.. super happy, giggle weed to me.

iKharon

iKharon

Never had it.

Only been a handful of strains that I've thought, 'wow.. I should grow this all the time'. Pineapple Express is def one of them. Funny thing is, I waited a long time before I tried it, just because of the popularity of that damn movie lol. I didn't want to like it lol

seaslug

seaslug

An eighth of Pineapple Express from Gabriel in the WA state rec store was OK but not that great for me.

dan1989

dan1989

Malawi. Hands down most psychedelic strain I've ever tried. Was smoking it on the beach. Didn't move for hours, just watching the waves and clouds and deep stuff was running through my mind. Was more of an experience than just your average high. Two minutes felt like two hours, or maybe two hours felt like two minutes. Try this strain if you ever get the chance!

dan1989

dan1989

Malawi. Hands down most psychedelic strain I've ever tried. Was smoking it on the beach. Didn't move for hours, just watching the waves and clouds and deep stuff was running through my mind. Was more of an experience than just your average high. Two minutes felt like two hours, or maybe two hours felt like two minutes. Try this strain if you ever get the chance!

FYI I never grew it but my friend who did said they took forever to finish. I think its pure sativa so I guess that would explain that...

Top Bottom