Whats The Most Uplifting Happy Strain You Have Tried

• Thread starter Tetra
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
icanfarm

icanfarm

Stardawg grown by mr kushman I happens into buds and rosses while vending in so cal and it was on there too shelf had me laughing like I was 15 again smoking mexi bulk behind the gym best up high I've ever had and I hope my stardawg comes out as well I've been waiting five years to grow this

Krypto

Krypto

Only been a handful of strains that I've thought, 'wow.. I should grow this all the time'. Pineapple Express is def one of them. Funny thing is, I waited a long time before I tried it, just because of the popularity of that damn movie lol. I didn't want to like it lol
I used to be really bad about that stuff. And I'm still a lot like that too. I don't like things if they're popular lol. Back to the Pineapple Express. So you say it's a very uplifting sativa? Any paranoia? And where did you get it? Are you running it, and do you have beans?

Krypto

Krypto

Stardawg grown by mr kushman I happens into buds and rosses while vending in so cal and it was on there too shelf had me laughing like I was 15 again smoking mexi bulk behind the gym best up high I've ever had and I hope my stardawg comes out as well I've been waiting five years to grow this
I'm supposed to be getting some stardog F2s soon. I hope LOL. And that's exactly the effect I'm looking for. It's funny, but I've actually smoked some strains that made me angry! What is that all about?

jipp

jipp

I'm supposed to be getting some stardog F2s soon. I hope LOL. And that's exactly the effect I'm looking for. It's funny, but I've actually smoked some strains that made me angry! What is that all about?

iv not experience that, but i have experience a real bummer high.. like depressing, weird as fuck was a diamond og. i figured it was just picked late but i dunno.. was stronger than most of the stuff at the distrib, but damn than high was so damn depressing ( i guess this would be the downer of the herb world.. to bring you down from that sativa) high. . laughs. weird how different strains effect each of us.. thank goodness for verity, but if that was the only option id have to pass. who want to be depressed or angry.
hope you have a great day,
chris.

Krypto

Krypto

I feel you brother. It was strange for me I don't remember what strain it was. And it wasn't like when you smoke too much of something really heavy can't move or start to get paranoid. I was actually quite active but very easily agitated. And I know it was from smoking this herb. Because before that I was fine. It is weird how different strains affect different people in different ways. I live in a light green state in the middle and most of the people that I know don't believe that different strains are made up of different compounds because they don't know anything about the other cannabinoids and I don't know jackshit about Terps. I try to inform people about these things than they just think I'm some know-it-all asshole. But, I'm talking about medicine here. They think that it's all the same... Frustrating.

Krypto

Krypto

Gonna run Humboldts new strain Black Dog next week it's a cross of blackberry kush, headband, and late 70's diesel. Just got to wait for this Og ghost train haze to finish up dam thing took 12-13 weeks to finish.
Late seventies diesel? That sounds interesting. What is that?

Krypto

Krypto

Colombian Gold circa 1974 (from memory).

I grew 13 reg S.A.G.E. and one pheno I'm looking for, I found. But didn't keep it as I thought the strain was hermi prone. Turns out I'm a dumbass instead. (unexpected light leak) Will be looking for that pheno in my next grow.

I want a "relaxed energy"; Junk recommended Barney's Tangerine Dream. I bought some seeds of that and will probably grow it after S.A.G.E.
" relaxed energy" that is exactly ugly exactly what I love about certain strains. Are regular blue collar dude. But a connoisseur of fine MMJ. If I have a strain like you described, I have a Indica that puts me to sleep, and one more just for variety. I'm good to go.

iKharon

iKharon

I used to be really bad about that stuff. And I'm still a lot like that too. I don't like things if they're popular lol. Back to the Pineapple Express. So you say it's a very uplifting sativa? Any paranoia? And where did you get it? Are you running it, and do you have beans?
Not currently running it but I will be soon hopefully. Waiting on a cutting then good to go :) The Pineapple Express to me is just super happy giggle weed.. great mind buzz, comparable to Bruce Banner..

Krypto

Krypto

That's another one I haven't had. The Bruce Banner...got the Strawberry DogShit from connoisseur genetics. Sorta simular genetics I guess.

iKharon

iKharon

That's another one I haven't had. The Bruce Banner...got the Strawberry DogShit from connoisseur genetics. Sorta simular genetics I guess.
Lol right.. yeah I'm psyched to start the Cherrygasm and Brian Berry Cough because of the Kyle Kushman Strawberry

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

UW Purple
Hawaiian Purple Kush
Jillybean
Def most uplifting happy strains I've smoked, The UW Purp was Medicroppers cut amazing in all medical areas. The HPK (not purple at all) Skunky Hawaiian bud, great day time stuff, one of my all time favorites. Jilly Bean was my first happy uplifting strain I smoked and have a special place with her in my heart.

iKharon

iKharon

UW Purple
Hawaiian Purple Kush
Jillybean
Def most uplifting happy strains I've smoked, The UW Purp was Medicroppers cut amazing in all medical areas. The HPK (not purple at all) Skunky Hawaiian bud, great day time stuff, one of my all time favorites. Jilly Bean was my first happy uplifting strain I smoked and have a special place with her in my heart.
Badass.. Jillybean is in my lineup :)

Krypto

Krypto

Cherry Pie OG x Space Dude !!
I read up on it. Sounds like an amazing Sativa, except The flowering time. 70-80 days. But, I also was checking out Third Dimension aka 3D. The effect sounds perfect, tropical flav, 45-50 days. The Purple Apollo sounds pretty legit too.

iKharon

iKharon

I read up on it. Sounds like an amazing Sativa, except The flowering time. 70-80 days. But, I also was checking out Third Dimension aka 3D. The effect sounds perfect, tropical flav, 45-50 days. The Purple Apollo sounds pretty legit too.
I'm greenhouse, so time doesn't bother me. Lol. I'll have trees :)

Krypto

Krypto

UW Purple
Hawaiian Purple Kush
Jillybean
I have had jillybean. Great Medicine!

L

layzee

Not a big sativa guy but I recently tried Pai Gow (I think it was #40) (Super Silver Haze x J1 x Purple Punch) and it was amazing, just really happy, good mood for no reason, and you get that body high from the purple punch but its not too sedating.

Latest posts

Top Bottom