whats the news on COs legal MJ laws

• Thread starter CBF
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
I could not agree more. This past week I flew out of DIA and they had the State K9 units sniffing every single passenger going thru security. It was a Narcotics K9 unit.

Holy shit!!! I NEVER get on plane without.....Looks like road trips from now on... Opps...., forgot about last road trips pull over. Got detained, grilled, drug dog searched, let go........So glad its now legal and we are so free...........

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
If they strictly enforced the ammend 20 rules there would not be a problem, they are not worried about the guy growin 3 plants in veg and 3 plants in flower with no more than 2oz on hand..its the average 8k basement grow that are out here about every 300 yards that is pissin them off..they want their money and if your not goin to give it to them they are goin to change the rules against you..Denver just voted to have no more than 12 plants per domicile..period medical or not..extended plant count exemptions will be a thing of the past once they have a secure supply chain in place for all products..alot of the cultivation provision where initially justified by the lack of a steady and secure supply chain..just like whiskey, beer, or wine..you can't make it in your basement and sell it legally for profit..same thing

lino

lino

State Constitution. This makes it VERY difficult to take away any State Constitutional Right.
This state judge has more authority than a Federal Judge regarding marijuana trails AND this judge RECOGNIZES NO CONSTITUTION. watch this guy fight these ass holes. If you got this attitude like the guy in this video you need a fighter for an attorney who will chew this judges ass up, not no pussy attorney he need a fighter!
Quote from several MMJ attorneys. :" i'd rather fight a COMO charge than a MMJ charge." watch this video and you'll see why. If you pull this stunt in Colo Otero County Court house you wont see the lite of day for many days, trust me and you'll get the shit Beat out you! DONT do this in Otero!
I would have filed a motion to this idiot judge.

Last edited:
sky high

sky high

We all know that >>Enforcement<< is the key on the home grow side of the coin no matter how many plants they wave the magic wand over in any jurisdiction, TK. In the end the po-po need a reason (and the manpower) to come to your home and a warrant to enter, and because of 64, their level of caring is gonna be down overall unless you have a Weed/Lemonade stand going in the street and are stupidly obvious about what you are doing. And because weight won't come into play anymore for folks who are doing a "home" grow....Folks can run 8K if they want....and huge plants....just like MMJ....especially in the early days before 2008....even if limits are tighter/tightened/variances abolished there are no limits to the size of plants you can grow and >no one is coming to check< in 99.9% of the instances out there. (dig out those old 20 gal pots boiz!)

All in all the bitches >should be< worried because the majority of the basements/garages/bedrooms will go undetected...now moreso than ever because folks are no longer listed/listing with the State as growers on any scale. Anonymity is again playing into the game like it once did....and while portions of the pie may or may not be smaller for these people, the slice of the pie being eaten behind the scenes isn't going away....nor has the "legality" of sales changed.

LOL....maybe it'll even be dangerous/risky enough to be fun again @ some point...:hilarious:

Thachrizzy

Thachrizzy

Weight and plant counts still come into play...both on the MMJ and REC side of the game. Enforcement is where they have not had the manpower and or money in the past. Amendment 64 sales in 2014 will change all of that. Tax dollars will be pouring in.

People...follow the rules, don't be greedy, and enjoy living free finally!

sky high

sky high

LOL...then I guess you need to care about what they say and how they regulate it all to worry about any of it.

The State and their puppet crew of growers/retailers will have to sell an enormous amount of weed to amass that first 40 mill for the schools before they setup the house-to-house patrols to check to see if folks weights/plant counts are inline with their bogus regs. LOFL.

The key is to NOT give them a dime and make sure none of yer friends shop there either.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

This state judge has more authority than a Federal Judge regarding marijuana trails AND this judge RECOGNIZES NO CONSTITUTION. watch this guy fight these ass holes. If you got this attitude like the guy in this video you need a fighter for an attorney who will chew this judges ass up, not no pussy attorney he need a fighter!
Quote from several MMJ attorneys. :" i'd rather fight a COMO charge than a MMJ charge." watch this video and you'll see why. If you pull this stunt in Colo Otero County Court house you wont see the lite of day for many days, trust me and you'll get the shit Beat out you! DONT do this in Otero!
I would have filed a motion to this idiot judge.
I'm keeping a list of places you've been so I can cross them off my list, too.

'This state judge has more authority than a Federal Judge regarding marijuana'

Thachrizzy

Thachrizzy

True that! LOL.

LOL...then I guess you need to care about what they say and how they regulate it all to worry about any of it.

The State and their puppet crew of growers/retailers will have to sell an enormous amount of weed to amass that first 40 mill for the schools before they setup the house-to-house patrols to check to see if folks weights/plant counts are inline with their bogus regs. LOFL.

The key is to NOT give them a dime and make sure none of yer friends shop there either.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Friends dont let friends smoke dispensary weed!In the end it will be the commercial side that turns against the private grower.All growers used to be in the same boat but not anymore since big money moved in,they will be the dominant force in trying to wipe out the homegrow scene.

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

LOL, its a govt website, why would it "promote" anything but beaurocracy? Regulations. Its what they do. Its all they do. This is like argueing that the DMV website doesn't have lessons on drifting a Supra on mountain roads.
But you gotta love how they made it a simple slide show. With plenty of pause in between :)

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Friends dont let friends smoke dispensary weed!In the end it will be the commercial side that turns against the private grower.All growers used to be in the same boat but not anymore since big money moved in,they will be the dominant force in trying to wipe out the homegrow scene.

I'm calling bullshit! I know friends that have been making home brew beer for years, Coors doesn't have shit on these brews. It will be the same with buds. Regulations on these large businesses won't effect my grow and the patients that need my super potent and tasty ORGANIC nuggets. They'll be growing chem tech buds that cause more cancer than cigarettes!! One good thing that may come out of this is better organic pesticides and fungicides, but I doubt it. But I will buy some Monsanto Monday......wait a few years until buds are legal from coast to coast and walk away with a nice chunk of change! You know they've been watching.

CBF

CBF

Supporter
homegrown indoor will not go away, licensed or not, its the better bud imo. ill take my MJ over most anything you find in a store, ive tried quite a bit of dispensary weed, and its mersh, plain and simple.

ive finally got tp read over the rec laws, and there will be grower licenses that will llow you to sell to stores, but not unti sept 2014. until that time, only established med centers can apply and gt a license for rec/retail cannibus

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I wonder how much press this story won't get. Maybe keep a copy in the car? No, not really.

http://mic.com/articles/110178/no-smoking-marijuana-doesn-t-make-you-more-likely-to-crash-your-car

No, Smoking Marijuana Doesn't Make You More Likely to Crash Your Car

After Colorado and Washington state voted to legalize recreational marijuana in 2013, the legislation's opponents and health officials conjured up the specter of stoned drivers turning America's highways into death traps. They warned that increased pot use related to decriminalization would lead to an increase in traffic fatalities due to "drugged driving."

According to a massive new study from the government's safety body, they were wrong.

A new study from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration concluded that driving after smoking marijuana does not make you more likely to get into a car crash, especially when compared to driving after alcohol consumption.

"The survey found that marijuana users are more likely to be involved in accidents, but that the increased risk may be due in part because marijuana users are more likely to be in groups at higher risk of crashes," the agency said in a statement. "In particular, marijuana users are more likely to be young men – a group already at high risk."

[more at link]

Top Bottom