What's the REAL Cause of Acid Reflux?

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

midnightrider

wow this was cool to read ,, an analytical description of acid reflux with feedback .

yo,
eat pineapple everyday for 4 to 5 days will stop acid reflux
eating pineapple on an empty stomach kills parasites (ham has parasites)
try it , what have you got to lose , its freakin pineapple and not some drug made with who knows what in it .

too bad for those who dont like pineapple

sleeping on your left side is funny

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Oh yeah baby. 8A as i said. Born and raised. Here in CA for more than half my life now. I won't be moving back. Definitely a visit for a good cheese steak and to see me ma.

-TF

S

spinkus

l infuse my vodka with pineapple... i'll remember that midnightrider. lf l ever have the heartburn return i'll give that a shot. Like you said, nothing to lose

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
:giggle I hadn't heard of muff cabbage til I read that this morning. Thanks for the guffaw, motherlode.

M

midnightrider

l infuse my vodka with pineapple... i'll remember that midnightrider. lf l ever have the heartburn return i'll give that a shot. Like you said, nothing to lose

right on ,
pineapple and vodka sounds pretty good i ll have to give it a try

S

spinkus

l take a half gallon of vodka, dump it into one of my big curing jars, then add a whole pineapple, peeled and all sliced and diced into bite sized pieces.

Let it soak and do its thing for 5-7 days

After a week that shit is good to go and delicious at that! Once all the vodka is gone, have everyone eat that fruit. Warning: the fruit isnt fruit anymore, its become a vodka sponge!

Seems that the juice goes out of the pineapple and into the vodka, while the vodka slides right into the fruit, making for some potent/nasty pineapple chunks when your all done with the vodka!

Seriously the best vodka you can drink, and with the slight pineapple to it, it mixes good with anything you would normally mix it with including redbull.

Give it a go you wont be disappointed, and try to infuse it with any fruit/veggies you like! l've heard of a garlic/habanero infused vodka for Bloody Mary's, that one sounded good to me...

That garlic/habanero vodka would definitely cause some heartburn, ya think?

CharlesC

CharlesC

I have been taking Omreprazole for ‘acid reflux’ for 14 years. over the years my symptoms of severe bloating, reflux, stomach, shoulder & arm pain have steadily gotten worse. i was finally diagnosed with coeliac disease 3 years ago but symptoms are still there (biopsy shows bowel villi have now healed) i was recently given lansoprazole to take which helps but is not curing my problems. i also have recurring thrush & am now told that i have developed IBS. I read your article & it was as if someone turned the light on! my partner was on a very low carb diet to lose weight last month & i followed it with him, it was the best month for me (symptom wise) in years & i hadn’t figured out why until reading your web pages. i am definately going to carry it on & have also ordered enzymes, bitters & probiotics from the health shop. I am angry that i was wrongly given PPI’s for years when i actually had coeliac disease, and after 11 years of taking them, i thought i was trapped into taking them for ever. Thank you so very much for taking the time to put this fantastic free information on the web, it’s so pertinent to my experiences.

COCOLOCO

COCOLOCO

Apple Cider Vinegar and Papaya Enzymes will fix acid reflux.. Known several people who have gone this route after all else failed..

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Not necessarily. I mean, yeah, in the very beginning the papaya enzymes did help a little bit, but not much. I went to omeprazole and it helped, for a little bit, then it stopped being so effective. Then I had to go on a Rx med, pantoprazol and it helps a good deal, but there are still times when the food just gets stuck due to the blockage. Surgery would be the last step if the blockage goes beyond what the pantoprazol can help.

Once you get that blockage in the esophagus, you are going to have problems.

Top Bottom