WHATS THE TRUTH??? FEMED SEEDS

• Thread starter smokey79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
smokey79

smokey79

I RECENTLY FINISHED A SENSI SUPER SKUNK GROW-HOWEVER I LIKE TO SEE EM AMBA TRICHS SO @10 WEEKS I NOTCED A SMALL AMOUNT OF SEEDS HAD DEVELOPED I FOUND LIL OR NO MALE PARTS!!!!!-I HAVE READ DONT GROW EM HERI AND FEM+FEM=FEM ENJOY MY FREEBI SEED.....ANY1 KNOW WHATS TRUE HERE???

smokey79

smokey79

what???? no 1 got a clue??? or is the seed breeders not want the truth out????-----just wanna know, a think so many most will be fem with few being hermi as hermans are ment to be the gentic fuck up so therefore a mix of female n male would be norm but as the male genes have been removed ....am unsure of this but if tru f+f=f but if not ???? and how do a sexual reproduction come around there must be some peeps with some experiance of this and ... read that fems with intereuppted light give hermi branches and sew fem only seed....a would love to grow em out reg all time get into breeding ut as it is no a total legit thing to do yet a fem only set up is the best i can amnage however if anyone looking for knowlageble breeders iam here !!!!! smoken lol
replys some1???
:rolleyes:

leadplant

leadplant

I'm not a breeder but any plant - fem or regular - can hermie if its too hot or too close to the light.

reeldrag

reeldrag

Alot of people on here have had great luck with fem seeds I did for along time as well but I did a round of Bio D from a well known breeder and had almost all herm (FYI stain sucks by the way) then my buddy just did a round of normal seeds from another well known breeder and he had 10 females and 3 went all she male full on naners so I can only say it does happen from time to time

G

gold bar

it is all in the testing of said seeds

direct experience says dank can be found in both

what are you looking for?

my Chemdog D goes metrosexual at the end everytime :eek:

smokey79

smokey79

just wanna know am i better off just buying femed seeds or is it worth growing out the random few seeds i got off my femed supa skunk grow, given i only have small space n dnt want waste heap neut on male/hermans , jus really wanna know i have read that it is a technequiche where u simly light stress the plant and as a femd seed has no male gene=female seed-also read that if you get seeds from a herman they will carry the hery gene I total get what the drangman sayin an, kinplantda make me think that is that all am payin for is female plant light stressed giving mostly female gene with random hermi'sand why other , this would explain why we still get these hermis from good breeders and why the most dont complain as they get females all the way.
As said more enquiry, i decided to try growin some out no really got the room and dont want fert my cheesus but only one way find out even if grow 9 get 5female be great as long as they dont get to pollenate my crop, n a seen me no see a sac n leave 3days n wow help scary just one em sacks can do to a small tent with good circ.
the prob is i need seed as i cant maintain a perpetual grow as gas checks yearly....
so planted 9 of the aformentioned seed they all popped and lookin good but need wait see my results. am gettin new tent any recommendation thinkin secret jarden.

smokey79

smokey79

MANY THANKS THERE A NEWER THREAD WHICH IS MORE LESS SAME RE HERMIES

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

i have read that it is a technequiche where u simly light stress the plant and as a femd seed has no male gene=female seed-

Thats not true, all plants have both male and female genes, but when sex shows 1 gene is suppressed and the other is not.

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Femmes seeds are good for what they are. But I feel like the breeding community highly over values fem seeds. They should be 20 beans for 80. That's how many fem beans you'd have to start to find a keeper, IME. Plus it takes no breeding skill and a fraction of the work compared to quality lines someone has spent alot of time working on.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Femmes seeds are good for what they are. But I feel like the breeding community highly over values fem seeds. They should be 20 beans for 80. That's how many fem beans you'd have to start to find a keeper, IME. Plus it takes no breeding skill and a fraction of the work compared to quality lines someone has spent alot of time working on.

I grew mostly fem seeds, I gotta start growing regs to find some good mothers, good info.

Top Bottom